• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen-movie-poster.jpg

Anyone have any interest in seeing this? I played a print of it through last night at work before the public shows out this Friday (Dunno if it is the same date in England or not), and it was a huge disappointment. I loved the first one, but this was long, drawn out, poor enough storyline, the list goes on.

Only bonus, aside from them making Megan Fox take off clothes / pose in the most revealing ways possible during the film, is the addition of this little stunner (Isabel Lucas, who some might remember I chose for some Totty Cup on here before, she was in Home and Away):

transformers-may14-isabel-lucas-cast.jpg

I'll rate this at 2/10.

Can't wait for the film. The first one was awesome and the reviews I've read so far are similiar to what you've said Irish but I still can't wait.

Haven't seen the first one but my bf wants to see this next week and I am not keen. Would like to know what someones thinks when they actually see it.

I quite enjoyed the first one in a "it's so bad it's good" kind of way. You say the storyline is bad compared to the first one? Oh dear.

Watched it the other day (first screening in cheltenham, I'm so cool) thought it was ok, not amazing but not **** either. Megan Fox and thye other bird are majorly fit. I thought it was suprisingly funny, some good one liners in there.

I enjoyed it! Not much of a storyline but plenty of action straight from the start.

Back