• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bay Shrimper

My Son and I are travelling from Morecambe in the frozen North West and are wondering on our most economical way of doing so. We could drive to Southend area, stop over and get on a coach from there or get the train down ont day but that would be a very long day. We could also train it or drive down to London and stop there. Has anyone any ideas as to the easiest most reasonable way of doing it please? We are coming, Hell my wife and youngest may even come even though he sleeps through every game.

chiltern train fares look a bit silly, unless you choose b'ham/Solihull to London and get off early. We are driving to Amersham and getting the tube in. Kids are free on the Tube (helpful with 3 of them) and you get to walk up Wembley Way! £1.70 per adult single with contactless pay

As mentioned on another thread, one option could be to drive and park at Stanmore Underground station. Just off J4 of the M1, couple of quid to park for the day, and you are then a 10 minute tube ride from Wembley Park. Decent option in terms of getting away quite sharpish.

Back