• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Travel to Brentford FA CUP Replay: Details

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
The TZ Travel service to
Brentford
Kick off 7-45pm TUESDAY 15th Jan 2013

Prices set at ONLY £10 per seat.

SEAT AVAILABILITY: SEATS AVAILABLE
Our usual high class service as always.

It's easy T-Ze to book a seat and you can either PM me here on ShrimperZone; alternatively Text or Call on the T Z Zone Phone hotline on:

075811-45056

Please see the Terms and Conditions of Travel in our TravelZone Section.

DEPARTURE TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Prices set at ONLY £10 per seat.

Repatriation service avaialable for city workers from Griffin Park. The seats MUST be Booked.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A TICKET FOR THIS GAME.

It's easy T-Ze to book a seat and you can either PM me here on ShrimperZone or Facebook; alternatively Text or Call on the T Z Zone Phone hotline on:

075811-45056

Please see the Terms and Conditions of Travel in our TravelZone Section.

DEPARTURE TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

ASDA SHOEBURYNESS 15-30
WHITE HORSE pub 15-40

Customs Building (opp, Vic Circus Train stn)..Bus stop 15:46
Victoria Avenue

SPREAD EAGLE Pub Bus stop 15-50

Bell Corner, Bus stop by Garage, London bound A 127. 15-58

KENT ELMS 16-05
Bus stop, London Bound by bridge.

Rayleigh Weir 16-15
Wickes and McDonalds side. Lay by behind Paul Simon store, London Bound.

Fortune of War 16-30

########################################

Palace Theatre 15-30

Chalkwell Park...Bus Stop 15:40

The Elms PH.....Bus stop 15:46

Hadleigh ...London Rd (top of Woodfield Rd) 15:54

Tarpots Bus stop nearest Saddlers Farm 16:10

Pitsea Old Bingo Hall 16-20

Watermill Bus stop...
Eastmayne, opposite Longmans Motors 16:25

We have moved this to chit-chat on this occasion to help fill the 2 coaches Wino has kindly laid on for this fixture.

Get booking your seats people :)

According to Wino the seats are going fast, so don't miss out --- let the coach take the strain, much cheaper than petrol and the aggro of driving and trying to find somewhere to park.

I would just like to say thanks to Wino and his crew for a great journey to Oxford and back last night. First time I have used the " Wino Express " for an away game. I must say everyone was very friendly, with squash, hot drinks and chocolate biscuits ( any chance of some plain chocolate ones next time please! ) all supplied free too. The free coffee was also very good. The raffle on board had some good prizes, which was sponsered by True Blue. Unfortunatly I didn't win. There was also a free sweepstake on the correct scorer and score, of which is a rollover now till saturdays trip to Exeter. In all a great trip and a fantastic game and result too!!
Anyone fancying to go to an away game, I can really recomend this travel service. 9/10 :clap:

I would just like to say thanks to Wino and his crew for a great journey to Oxford and back last night. First time I have used the " Wino Express " for an away game. I must say everyone was very friendly, with squash, hot drinks and chocolate biscuits ( any chance of some plain chocolate ones next time please! ) all supplied free too. The free coffee was also very good. The raffle on board had some good prizes, which was sponsered by True Blue. Unfortunatly I didn't win. There was also a free sweepstake on the correct scorer and score, of which is a rollover now till saturdays trip to Exeter. In all a great trip and a fantastic game and result too!! Anyone fancying to go to an away game, I can really recomend this travel service. 9/10 :clap:
Only 9/10? I would always give it 11/10 myself, just a shame I can't get to more games with them :-((

Mattyshrimper Im sure Wino will get back to you this evening dont panic :smile:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bigmolt
I would just like to say thanks to Wino and his crew for a great journey to Oxford and back last night. First time I have used the " Wino Express " for an away game. I must say everyone was very friendly, with squash, hot drinks and chocolate biscuits ( any chance of some plain chocolate ones next time please! ) all supplied free too. The free coffee was also very good. The raffle on board had some good prizes, which was sponsered by True Blue. Unfortunatly I didn't win. There was also a free sweepstake on the correct scorer and score, of which is a rollover now till saturdays trip to Exeter. In all a great trip and a fantastic game and result too!! Anyone fancying to go to an away game, I can really recomend this travel service. 9/10
clapping%20new%20august%202010.gif

Only 9/10? I would always give it 11/10 myself, just a shame I can't get to more games with them :-((

I guess we lost a point by not having any 'plain' chocolate biscuits, sorry about that bigmolt. :blush:

We will make sure we have a big plain chocy Toblerone amongst the raffle prizes next trip, just in case your a winner!
:winking:
Look forward to having you on board again soon.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by bigmolt
I would just like to say thanks to Wino and his crew for a great journey to Oxford and back last night. First time I have used the " Wino Express " for an away game. I must say everyone was very friendly, with squash, hot drinks and chocolate biscuits ( any chance of some plain chocolate ones next time please! ) all supplied free too. The free coffee was also very good. The raffle on board had some good prizes, which was sponsered by True Blue. Unfortunatly I didn't win. There was also a free sweepstake on the correct scorer and score, of which is a rollover now till saturdays trip to Exeter. In all a great trip and a fantastic game and result too!! Anyone fancying to go to an away game, I can really recomend this travel service. 9/10
clapping%20new%20august%202010.gif

I guess we lost a point by not having any 'plain' chocolate biscuits, sorry about that bigmolt. :blush:

We will make sure we have a big plain chocy Toblerone amongst the raffle prizes next trip, just in case your a winner!
:winking:
Look forward to having you on board again soon.

That has my name on it ..:smile:

Back