• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Travel to Chelsea

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
I am going to look it up as well, but if you are travelling by train to Chelsea, which underground station are you travelling to? IE:- is there an away fans underground station etc etc.

Very luckily got 2 tickets for myself and my 6 yr old and want as easy a journey as possible. I am guessing maybe Fulham Broadway??

I am going to look it up as well, but if you are travelling by train to Chelsea, which underground station are you travelling to? IE:- is there an away fans underground station etc etc.

Very luckily got 2 tickets for myself and my 6 yr old and want as easy a journey as possible. I am guessing maybe Fulham Broadway??

Spot on mate, only a couple of minutes walk from there. Impossible to get lost.

There is a thread on the Away Travel Forum for this but hopefully these extracts will help a little:

If going from South East Essex you will come into Fenchurch Street or Liverpool Street, you then need to go to Tower Hill and get the Wimbledon District line tube to Fulham Broadway . These tubes get more crowded the further west you travel and you best bet is to pick up the tube at Tower Hill where it will be comparatively quiet.

TIMES OUT

Trains from Southend Central
to Fenchurch Street leave at 14, 29 44 and 59 minutes past the hour and take a bit less than an hour. From Fenchurch Street, Tower Hill is a short signposted walk.

Trains from Southend Victoria
To Liverpool Street leave at 06, 26 and 46 minutes past the hour again the journey takes just under the hour. From Liverpool Street, Tower Hill is a ten minute walk, or two stops on the Circle Line again taking about 10 minutes.

From Tower Hill
The district line to Wimbledon takes you all the way to Fulham Broadway with no changes.
The journey officially takes 28 minutes but allow longer. Tubes leave about every 10 minutes.

From Fulham Broadway the ground is a short walk.

DoDtS

Back