• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Travel

Shrimper

Life President
Just a little help for anyone travelling by car. Take the third exit on the first roundabout as you come of the A12, past Mini and BMW. Keep on going until you come to a junction and turn down into the Buisiness Park. If your in the right place you should see a couple of car garage's as you turn in with a small T-Junction road called Auto Way down the middle of them. Keep going and there's a signpost near the DHL garage which should guide you the rest of the way.

Be warned though, we went today as we were going to Norwich to pick my Brother up from Uni. Out side the ground is what looks like a boggy marsh and it was flooded, not to mention that the car-park hasn't been completed and has lots of potholes. Also, there are only 4 turnstiles to get in and it's the stand that you first come across, i.e the one on the road.

Hope it helps.

Just a little help for anyone travelling by car. Take the third exit on the first roundabout as you come of the A12, past Mini and BMW. Keep on going until you come to a junction and turn down into the Buisiness Park. If your in the right place you should see a couple of car garage's as you turn in with a small T-Junction road called Auto Way down the middle of them. Keep going and there's a signpost near the DHL garage which should guide you the rest of the way.

Be warned though, we went today as we were going to Norwich to pick my Brother up from Uni. Out side the ground is what looks like a boggy marsh and it was flooded, not to mention that the car-park hasn't been completed and has lots of potholes. Also, there are only 4 turnstiles to get in and it's the stand that you first come across, i.e the one on the road.

Hope it helps.

Thats the pitch mate :D

Car park is a mess it was going to cost a fortune to tarmac it so the council and Col U would not fund it.

Thats the pitch mate :D

Car park is a mess it was going to cost a fortune to tarmac it so the council and Col U would not fund it.

brand new ground and cant be bothered financially to finnish it off.
unbelievable....?
you expect that from a council but the club should want it looking good?

What's the best way to get to the Care in the Community Stadium from the train station?

Away games I normally just follow the crowd.

brand new ground and cant be bothered financially to finnish it off.
unbelievable....?
you expect that from a council but the club should want it looking good?

I think it was something like 250K-500K to tarmac that area, the money was needed for other things so it was done more cheaply, there was also a time issue then as it was only completed just before the start of the season. I suspect it will be done eventually, but they have been spending the cash fitting out the inside with things like SKY tv in the concourse, and other things to make the matchday experience better.

I think it was something like 250K-500K to tarmac that area, the money was needed for other things so it was done more cheaply, there was also a time issue then as it was only completed just before the start of the season. I suspect it will be done eventually, but they have been spending the cash fitting out the inside with things like SKY tv in the concourse, and other things to make the matchday experience better.

Make the matchday experience better ? try turning the seats around so they don't face the pitch.

Back