• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tremendous

Jonny_Stokes

Sir Jonny Of Promotionshire
Still up on the lash from last night's game!

For all the unending, full-bloodied vitriolic, abusive, condescending sheeeeeite I've put up with (despite being an interesting, realistic and occasionally informative chap) over the past 8 years or so on the various forums, may I say a polite cheerybye for a year or thereabouts, and an ecstatic "I was right: you're toss, and we'll be fine!" for my bestest friends DTS, Kent Gimper etc. etc. Ha! Enjoy your derby with Dagenham! Red rep me all you like - I'll be too busy with Southampton and the like to care.

Love,

(A rather inebriated) Uncle Jonny xxx

ps. I am aware that we'll be in League Two for the 2011/2012 season. I'm going to enjoy my brief moment. Feel free to suck my appendage for the next 12 months.

i
1, You support a team in what resembles beiruit.
2, You will always be league 1, we a few years from playing championship football infront of decent crowds. All the best with the next 10 years of mediocrity

i
1, You support a team in what resembles beiruit.
2, You will always be league 1, we a few years from playing championship football infront of decent crowds. All the best with the next 10 years of mediocrity

You misconstrue me. I know Orient are - and always will be - utter dogs***. This is an inescapable fact. However, this is my one season in the sun and I intend to enjoy it at the expense of those who traditionally run me down (Well ok. It's almost entirely at DTS' expense. But: HA!). In fact, I'm almost certain we'll somehow manage to get relegated. I'm just drunk and enjoying myself. Wooooooooooooooooooooooootaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Our only hope is that, upon our return, you have invested in a new pair of shorts with more slack and less cupping.

You may have gone up to about 20 on the rictor scale of being a bright and shining absolute ****!

Well done for beating Norwich! I'm glad you won! Make sure you don't get hit by a train me old mate!

I thought you where actually not too bad! But oh well!

**** you very much!

Dave

Mrs GYS had the game on the radio last night and the funniest comment of all was the BBC Norfolk commentator said that there were more away fans at the game.

Seems to me that a majority of O's and Ewe's fans are more interested in the Shrimpers than their own clubs. Summink wrong there don't you think?

It's always a treat for the inferior local rivals, to laugh at the the one whom always cast a shadow upon them. They can have their laugh. But it will be temporary...

Last edited:
You misconstrue me. I know Orient are - and always will be - utter dogs***. This is an inescapable fact. However, this is my one season in the sun and I intend to enjoy it at the expense of those who traditionally run me down (Well ok. It's almost entirely at DTS' expense. But: HA!). In fact, I'm almost certain we'll somehow manage to get relegated. I'm just drunk and enjoying myself. Wooooooooooooooooooooooootaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!

Always knew you were a nonce

Proves what a prize **** you are and always was.

One good win all season and you think your something special.Shame you werent so mouthy after we did the double over you.

Enjoy your pitiful life you fat ****.

Last edited:
Oh let him enjoy his little bit of glory, it was a massive surprise result, and to be honest, let's not forget that his team were putting one over that **** Lambert!

Still up on the lash from last night's game!

For all the unending, full-bloodied vitriolic, abusive, condescending sheeeeeite I've put up with (despite being an interesting, realistic and occasionally informative chap) over the past 8 years or so on the various forums, may I say a polite cheerybye for a year or thereabouts, and an ecstatic "I was right: you're toss, and we'll be fine!" for my bestest friends DTS, Kent Gimper etc. etc. Ha! Enjoy your derby with Dagenham! Red rep me all you like - I'll be too busy with Southampton and the like to care.

Love,

(A rather inebriated) Uncle Jonny xxx

ps. I am aware that we'll be in League Two for the 2011/2012 season. I'm going to enjoy my brief moment. Feel free to suck my appendage for the next 12 months.

Just shows we were right to keep on red repping you, you are a grade a ****!!!

:net: :net: :net:

You're giving him exactly what he wants.

Back