• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Trialist duo will not be handed deals at Southend United

yasbin gone ma honey theres the door dont slam it on the way out

El-Mhanni seemed to garner praise from those that attended the Hammers debacle. Strange that he should be rejected so soon?

I thought they were the best of the bunch. El-Mhanni especially looked tricky on the wing
If it was the bloke that was ripping the defence apart at Wakering then if they have turned him down 1/ we are potless and going nowhere 2/ Phil Brown needs a guide dog 3/ I’ve got the wrong bloke?

If it was the bloke that was ripping the defence apart at Wakering then if they have turned him down 1/ we are potless and going nowhere 2/ Phil Brown needs a guide dog 3/ I’ve got the wrong bloke?

I only saw him against West Ham. He had blonde highlights if that helps identify him

I thought he looked OK against West Ham but only ok. Wouldn’t think he adds much more than ANG. Took 3 free kicks from right hand side of the box and managed to float every one to nobody. If money is tight probably need to strengthen elsewhere. I’m hoping we get some good news today…….??

Surprised at this, I thought they were certainly the best of the bunch on Friday.

Surprised at this, I thought they were certainly the best of the bunch on Friday.

They've said no thanks to the two unattached outfield players. The two potential loanees they are still weighing up and a major part of that will be if/how much the parent clubs expect as a contribution to their wages.

I really thought Deon Moore was a decent player , exactly the style of player we need.... Strong , Good in the air , brave , agile , great movement off the ball. He sadly just never got any chances in the 2 matches ive seen him play. He reminded me of a Britt Assombalonga in his play . I cannot for the life of me think that Kargbo is a better player - he looks lazy , keeps getting caught offside + offers zero movement into space. Ok he's a big old unit + he scored from 3 inches at Wakering , but to me he looks like another Emile Acquah .
Hope you know what you're doing Brown.

Back