• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I mention MK Dons because its a game that most Shrimpers can attend to support their team no more no less,lot easier than Bolton

I dunno, it's a struggle. :smile:

However, I bet it's on a freezing cold January night and we play like *****.

I would rather have an easy away day to Wimbledon, Orient or Pompey then Accrington.

I mention MK Dons because its a game that most Shrimpers can attend to support their team no more no less,lot easier than Bolton

Problem is a lot of fans refuse to go to Franchise FC because they don't want to put money in Winkleman's pocket and they don't recognise them as a legitimate football club. Still undecided myself. It's one of only 18 grounds I've yet to visit but I'm not sure I should do it.

Problem is a lot of fans refuse to go to Franchise FC because they don't want to put money in Winkleman's pocket and they don't recognise them as a legitimate football club. Still undecided myself. It's one of only 18 grounds I've yet to visit but I'm not sure I should do it.
It should be known as 'doing the 91'. I want to be in the same league as MK next season as that means they've been relegated.

And as i've mentioned earlier, also the possible prospect of either Wimbledon or Portsmouth (who both currently have a game in hand around the others below and above them). As you said, I would be happy with any of those 2 clubs next seasson as an away day to reduce the mileage and to bring more numbers in support.Mind you, at this stage in League 2, I think anyone from Cambridge (12th) upwards are still in with a promotion / play off shout, depending on how Wimbledon's & Pompey's game in hand results end up.

Back