• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

gpd

First XI
There was a HUGE Police presence in Leigh, at The Broadway PH earlier on. Around 25 officers 5 Police cars, special vans etc. Just spotted on fb that it could be CUFC crowd. Anyone able to confirm?

There was a HUGE Police presence in Leigh, at The Broadway PH earlier on. Around 25 officers 5 Police cars, special vans etc. Just spotted on fb that it could be CUFC crowd. Anyone able to confirm?

That's not a thing that exists.

I live in Leigh and haven't seen anything... Where abouts were they? I live near the Broadway, but no trouble at all.

Is there a Broadway PH? .. Don't remember one when I lived in Leigh.

The only time that I can remember another mob trying to get in the Carlton was Crystal Palace in 74 , silly really because some of the Old Leigh Comm used to drink in there .

The only time that I can remember another mob trying to get in the Carlton was Crystal Palace in 74 , silly really because some of the Old Leigh Comm used to drink in there .

Yes in the days, the Carlton wasn't a place you'd go into and cause trouble. Everyone new everyone.

I can confirm, I'm back in Grays now & there's no Col U related trouble here.

There is always trouble in Leigh.

I remember the old days when you could go out and have a quiet drink and only have to worry about being assaulted by a coked up thug or two but today it's all about guns, machetes and samurai swords.

I would think twice about paying 500k for a semi with nowhere to park despite having Natural Edge and twenty five hairdressers within walking distance.

^
LOL :smile:

Not forgetting streets full of estate agents!

Back