• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Today is simple...

You all know your jobs now go out there today and enjoy it!

PLAY UP SOUTHEND

PLAY UP!!!!

Messages of support for the lads below please

Another northern sky
another motorway parade
another day like this
whatever will be will be
and we will be in Shrewsbury (do I have to go)

Do I have to go
Could I ever stay away
And you never know
Tonight our luck could change
And we'll be flying all the way (going all the way)
A late point and I'll be laughing
And Saturday won't seem so bleak
With you, Blue

Ever a stepping stone
Someone's Mickey Mouse affair
We're so unfashionable
But I'm not with you for your stylish hair
Or the seaside air (if we ever get there)
Tell me we've acquired a striker (Stanley)
And a lucrative sponsorship came through (on a free)
Will you, Blue
Can we not buy someone famous
And pull a crowd we can't contain at all
All true, Blue

Maybe we'll never tread the grass that grows around your feet
And you let us in for weighting tables like we live to feed
And not to eat (but we get a seat)
Three points and the living's easy
And every day's a Saturday
With you, true blue
Saturday

UTB

It must be a big game even Callan is coming out of moth balls..

Come on you Bluessssssssssss.

What ever fate deals us today,i'll will be happy,because you players will succeed your good enough,come on you mighty mighty mighty Shrimpers.

PS If promotion is today,get your arses up the Spread after,don't bring any money:winking:

C'mon Blues, you can do it. Believe and curses to Turkey and Creepy.

There is a rumour one of Southend's mega-stars is making an appearance in the Spread post match.

Come on you Blues! It's a day of Destiny one way or another, for the sake of people's blood pressure I'd like to go up automatically but if it's to be the lottery of the play offs, then so be it. Just get out there and play your best and hope that Hereford and Accrington are doing the same.

Give it all you've got lads and aim for the win. Can't do anything about the other results, so lets just concentrate on us getting 3 points. Worst case scenario is we win, and results go against us. But we will have a strong finish leading into the playoffs.

Up the Blues

Give it all you've got lads and aim for the win. Can't do anything about the other results, so lets just concentrate on us getting 3 points. Worst case scenario is we win, and results go against us. But we will have a strong finish leading into the playoffs.

Up the Blues

Worst case scenario is we lose or draw and other results would have gone for us. :facepalm:

Nothing to lose today lads, just keep up the recent home form and hope that other results go our way.
SEA-SEA-SEASIDERS!!!!!

Another memorable day to join all the others we have had. Promotion today would be so great, but if not play offs it is and then hopefully more memories to come. Come on you blues

Whatever happens today, remember to stay behind and salute the lads because the worst that will happen is that we are in the play offs, so we need to lift them in that case. The prize for not going up today, is the potential dream of that little stadium in NW London.

UTB

Back