• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

true blue since 1957

tonie

Youth Team
long time a shrimper but new to site, seems good
just saying hi to all and keep the faith

No wonder friends reunited got put out of business. Go Shrimperzone.

Welcome Tonie!

yeah i remember ROY HOLLIS me and my mates used to call him the bottler, put the ball on his head and he d bury it in the back of the net, played along side sam macrory and kevin barron. harry threadgold was goalie.JIMMY MC GUIGAN on one wing.If my memory serves me right Smith was centre half,a canadian on another wing errol mccrossan i think. Bud Houghton came along after Roy HOLLIS
:unsure::omg:

yeah i remember ROY HOLLIS me and my mates used to call him the bottler, put the ball on his head and he d bury it in the back of the net, played along side sam macrory and kevin barron. harry threadgold was goalie.JIMMY MC GUIGAN on one wing.If my memory serves me right Smith was centre half,a canadian on another wing errol mccrossan i think. Bud Houghton came along after Roy HOLLIS
:unsure::omg:

Just Crossan I think(althought just slightly before my time).

Back