• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Now that I am an official zone advertiser/sponsor now I can do this legitimately (Thanks to Cricko for calling me and arranging)

Special prices for Zone members looking after the SUFC community

Something to think about: When you go on holiday it starts from the moment you leave your house so why should you settle for noting but class and style all the way to the airport? and the best part is IT COSTS NO MORE then your run of the mill taxi saloon car you see everyday! So travel in style and comfort because your holiday starts from the moment you leave home.

Founded at the start of 2013 True Blue Travel based in South East Essex aims to provide a fast, friendly and reliable service to all of our customers throughout the county of Essex, we understand the repeat business is the lifeblood of today's economy of any business and as such we place our ongoing relationships with our customers just as high as gaining new ones.

We can help with any kind of event you may have and here are just some of the areas we cover...

Horse Racing

Football / Rugby / Cricket

Charity Events

Airport Transfers

Nights Out

And anything you can think of.

Transport is done in our luxury well looked after Chrysler 300C so you can rest assured that your transportation will be nothing but classy.

Providing your based in Essex any of the above is possible so please get in contact with us and we can provide you with a quote that we are sure you will be happy with.

There are many ways to get hold of us...

Phone or Text: 07857 814 382

Twitter: @trueblue_travel Please Follow!

Facebook: TrueBlueTravel Please Like!

E-mail: thetruebluetravel@gmail.com

So please tell your friends and family about us and my first venture into my own business and I will make sure all of my customers are provided with the best service at the best price possible.

We are fully licensed and regulated by Rochford District Council for Hackney Carriage and Private Hire work

Great to have you on board as a Zone sponsor Scott and hopefully many SUFC fans will use your company in the future.

Best of luck mate.

Ken/John.

Back