• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

True essex lad

I AM from Harlow and support Aldershot Town andhave done for year. I did my last 2 years of army service ther ad that is my conerction to the town. The match tonight certainly surprised alot of shrimpers and there no doubt are alot making their way back home all unhappy and disappointed. I drove back to Harl.ow as happy as a sam-boy if you wouldliketo know.

Heyyy, support who you like. You won the game.
Rubbish club though, rubbish ground and rubbish support.

You beat us though..so enjoy that bit at least!

I AM from Harlow and support Aldershot Town andhave done for year. I did my last 2 years of army service ther ad that is my conerction to the town. The match tonight certainly surprised alot of shrimpers and there no doubt are alot making their way back home all unhappy and disappointed. I drove back to Harl.ow as happy as a sam-boy if you wouldliketo know.

I think your name on here and your shocking spelling says it all to be honest. Surprised you don't support Orient.

This reads like a Dear Deirdre letter, are you a repressed homosexual with a fetish for poorly executed spelling?

I'm worried they let people like this on the roads

Also i tried googling Harl.ow and drew a blank :unsure:

I wondered what "samboy" was? I've heard of the expression "as happy as a sandboy" of course, in which case, happy as pigs in sh** might be more appropriate bearing in mind he lives Harl.ow.

I wondered what "samboy" was? I've heard of the expression "as happy as a sandboy" of course, in which case, happy as pigs in sh** might be more appropriate bearing in mind he lives Harl.ow.

Haha .. quite

I could also point out i feel for chadded if this is the standard of colleague he has in the armed forces :omg:

I always thought it was a racist term for those who lived in the desert, but after a bit of research it is apparently as Australian term for a boy, who delivers sand, and gets paid in beer, hence my deleted post.

Dave is still a prize knobend though.

I always thought it was a racist term for those who lived in the desert, but after a bit of research it is apparently as Australian term for a boy, who delivers sand, and gets paid in beer, hence my deleted post.

Dave is still a prize knobend though.
Also derives from the times when sand used to be put on the floor of pubs, quays etc, a job apparently traditionally done by boys - and definitely better than being down a mine, in a cotton factory or up a chimney, hence "happy".

Back