• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Whilst watching the Besiktas V Liverpool game on Wednesday night, it amazed me how much colour and noise the Besiktas Ultra's created..

So it got me thinking..

We should create our own group of Ultra's, to help improve the atmosphere when we move to Fossetts Farm.

My idea's/thoughts are as follows.

The main aim is to improve the noise, colour and family friendlyness at the ground.

To support the team for the entire 90 minutes.

To encourage the entire ground to join in.

To introduce more traditional/easy to learn SUFC chants.

We will have our own TrueBlue (Ultra's) section behind the goal at Fossetts Farm.

We will have regular organised group displays, of flags, placards, confetti, balloons, streamers etc.

We will have our own Ultra's Band, drums, trumpets, horns etc etc.

We will have Ultra's group branded merchandise.

Group members will receive discounted season tickets for the designated Ultra's section of the stadium.

Group members will receive priority/discounted away tickets

One off/Monthly membership fee's (to be discussed)

Outside sponsorship of the Ultra's section in the stadium.

Regular Ultra's meetings to discuss idea's, displays, trips, additional funding and sponsorship etc..

I really feel we should try and get this idea off the ground, if you look around the country, other clubs are already doing the same..

Palace

York

Rangers

Aberdeen

So, how do the SZ public feel about this?

Obviously this idea will need a lot of time and effort putting in and will need 100% co-operation from SUFC themselves, but I'm hoping The Shrimpers Trust will assist in helping this idea get off the ground, maybe even the consideration of running the Ultra's group alongside the Trust?..

Serious thoughts/idea's people please?

I've been saying this for years.
Fabulous idea Smiffy.
I alluded to doing something like this on one of the club surveys but you've gone a million miles further than my initial thoughts!

110% behind this, Lee we will chat tomorrow regarding this I am doing some research now into the Palace one see if we can strike up some links and get some advice!

sounds like a great idea, something to really improve the atmossphere at home games

always love seeing the noise and display created by ultras on football factories if we could get even half of that down here it would be amazing

Last edited:
We will have Ultra's group branded merchandise.

Lazio's Irriducibli do this, I know they've got a website and a shop in Rome city centre IIRC.

Some of it's quite cool, although some of it is a bit fake Burberry dodgy market looking!

Would be good if a few of the mods could get involved in this. I think with sz we have the perfect core support to get this thing going. Cricko, ken, mts et al, up for a chat in the spread tomorrow?

Still only 16 but would love to be involved in something like this. Love to support the team in this way, it would give the club a new heart.

Count me in :)

If i'm not to young ?

Last edited:
Still only 16 but would love to be involved in something like this. Love to support the team in this way, i would give the club a new heart.

Count me in :)

If i'm not too young ?

Of course not, the idea is to get as many supporters involved as possible regardless of age etc.

Back