• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue rally cry - Plymouth at home

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Well people gather round for a rousing rendition of the first TB rally cry of the season!

It's been a mixed emotion pre-season I feel it's had some very low points with key players leaving but that was turned around towards the end of pre season, ok some may still have there doubts including myself but let's put that to one side and do our duty tomorrow as supporters and roar the boys home and do our upmost to do our bit on the pitch.

So come on shrimpers lets do this!!

PLAY UP SOUTHEND

PLAY UP!!!

Leave your messages of support below...

Well people gather round for a rousing rendition of the first TB rally cry of the season!

It's been a mixed emotion pre-season I feel it's had some very low points with key players leaving but that was turned around towards the end of pre season, ok some may still have there doubts including myself but let's put that to one side and do our duty tomorrow as supporters and roar the boys home and do our upmost to do our bit on the pitch.

PLAY UP SOUTHEND

PLAY UP!!!

Good call Trueblue. We need to be a loud, proud and supportive crowd!

Was feeling really negative towards the end of last season, and nearly didn't bother to renew our season tickets. With the loss of Clohessy and Cresswell - arguably our two best players of last season and our two top scorers, Timlin going to jail, HMRC taking us to court etc. I really feared the worse.

HOWEVER

I am really starting to warm to Phil Brown - he seems to be thoroughly professional in his approach, has strengthened the backroom team and attracted some decent trialists.

I think that the signings of White, Atkinson and Clifford are really top signings for a League 2 club in our position - Reid, Coker and Bennett could be OK too so I have renewed optimism for the season.

He seems to have assembled a decent starting XI and bench and has some promising youngsters coming through too (particularly Jack Payne). No doubt we will augment the squad with some loanees at some point, but as things stand we have a team that should be competitive and seem to be well prepared.

I renewed our season tickets yesterday, have chosen new seats in the West. The ticket office staff were fantastically helpful and took me into the ground to select the seats with the least obstruction by posts, the pitch looks great and if the season tickets function I will be even more optimistic for the season!

Really looking forward to tomorrow now - should be a decent atmosphere as Plymouth will bring a decent away following.

COME ON SOUTHEND - THE ORANGE REVOLUTION BEGINS HERE!

I'll be there - I have missed it all during close season... After all, at this point, we are joint top of the league ;) COME ON YOU BLUES

Halfway through The Ashes series therefore can't possibly be the football season yet

Wherever you are sitting, however you feel about ron and sturrock and tilly, stifle the groans and negativity lets all get behind the players tomorrow we can be a vital part of winning games. Come on southend lets ave it

PLAY UP SOUTHEND

PLAY UP!!!

I am on Holiday and so cant be there, but you said at the end of last season that lessons have been learnt . Lets start as we mean to go on , POSITIVE SUPPORT FOR OUR TEAM- and drown out the moaners

cricket season so I won't be there but good luck Trueblue in rallying the necessary support to cheer the blues onto victory. vital to get off to a good start otherwise the wheels could come off if our new management can't drill some confidence into our boys

Someone do canvey shrimpers we're gonna get spanked motto. Felt it is best placed for someone to do this who knew him better.

PLAY UP SOUTHEND

PLAY UP!!!

Please tell me you are not our 20th and final squad member :winking:

On a serious note, it's true that we are a very moaney bunch of fans but let's get behind the team tomorrow regardless of what happens!!!!

UTB

Back