• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Gather round once more my children,

As Saturday approaches I can see nothing but dark sky's and a mist that hangs in the air for the dark shadow of our pre-season has cast this terrible spell over the club but still there is hope and still there is light, so I call upon all of you that listen to this to go to the game Saturday and show Peterborough that we are Southend United and we will not lay down for any team especially one with 3 Million pound rated talent in there strike force, we must come together as a unit to work together to cast this dark shadow from its depths and into the light were on Saturday at 3pm our boys will run out to the roots hall roar that we all so dearly love and cherish and when they do always remember these 3 lines....

we are together...

we are proud...

WE ARE SOUTHEND UNITED

and that's one thing in life nobody can ever strip you of and that's the love of your football club!
I may myself have been a doubter as ever but the time for doubt is over now is the time to play our part in Saturdays game, so if I ever have one request from all of you my friends on here at work at home or abroad is 3pm 09/08/08 wear you heart on your sleeve, sing it loud and sing it proud

play up Southend

PLAY UP!

I'm just glad the season is here now!

Gonna be getting right the team on Saturday and I hope everyone else does aswell!

UTB!!

As Saturday approaches I can see nothing but dark sky's and a mist that hangs in the air for the dark shadow of our pre-season has cast this terrible spell over the club but still there is hope and still there is light, so I call upon all of you that listen to this to go to the game Saturday and show Peterborough that we are Southend United and we will not lay down for any team especially one with 3 Million pound rated talent in there strike force, we must come together as a unit to work together to cast this dark shadow from its depths and into the light were on Saturday at 3pm our boys will run out to the roots hall roar that we all so dearly love and cherish and when they do always remember these 3 lines....

we are together...

we are proud...

WE ARE SOUTHEND UNITED

and that's one thing in life nobody can ever strip you of and that's the love of your football club!
I may myself have been a doubter as ever but the time for doubt is over now is the time to play our part in Saturdays game, so if I ever have one request from all of you my friends on here at work at home or abroad is 3pm 09/08/08 wear you heart on your sleeve, sing it loud and sing it proud

play up Southend

PLAY UP!

Steak meal??

Only a couple of days you said about the team photo being cancelled "If true its a Farce from the club as ever, SUFC you are a total joke!"

I am confused.

we are together...

we are proud...

WE ARE SOUTHEND UNITED

play up Southend

PLAY UP!

Hang on, wasnt this the speech from Braveheart ?

In some ways, I think we have had too much time on our hands during the close season speculating over the unimportant vut once we get back into roots hall, all will be forgotten and our football can do the talking

In some ways, I think we have had too much time on our hands during the close season speculating over the unimportant vut once we get back into roots hall, all will be forgotten and our football can do the talking

Too true, and maybe its because I purposely stayed away for a month or more that I wasnt as despondent as everyone else!

I could see our team wasnt as bad as many were saying, that we could actually field a side in the short term, although at the same time realising our squad needed strenthening.

Unfortunately people seem to lose all logic and perspective at times and today has just shown how quickly it can turn around.

Back