• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Trust Quiz Night - Yorkshire Blue

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
I know there is a Trust forum, but I just wanted to put this out in one of the more popular forums and say a massive thank you to Yorkshire Blue for still turning up to the Trust Quiz last night despite his team cancelling fairly late. I think (though I may be wrong) that he was the only Zoner (apart from myself) there.

Matt could easily have stayed in the pub, but he didn't. He came along to see if he could join a team, and he did, and they won! So well done Matt, and thank you :clap:He dedicated his win to Harry too, which I thought was a nice touch.

Incidentally, numbers were down on normal, but I thought it was an excellent evening and we were very grateful to Brian Wheeler for hosting the event (rather well) as Beaver is away in Saudi on business. Oh, and hands up, I got the football capacity one wrong, the list I looked at definitely had Accy as the lowest capacity league ground.

Just a little advert for any of your wives/girlfriends....or indeed, yourself if you are that way inclined...we have a Body Shop evening at the club tomorrow at 7.30. It's in the Platinum Suite so entrance by the main double doors along to the left of reception.

I was there with the missus - pollyev. Won't tell you where we finished though :blush:

I always like these quizzes -good atmosphere, tricky questions, very good evening thanks. :thumbsup:

I was there with the missus - pollyev. Won't tell you where we finished though :blush:

I always like these quizzes -good atmosphere, tricky questions, very good evening thanks. :thumbsup:

You should have come and introduced yourself! Glad you enjoyed it, we tried to get a balance of questions, and I think we caught a few out with the more cryptic round titles!

I think (though I may be wrong) that he was the only Zoner (apart from myself) there.

Well for starters you were sat next to a 'Zoner.

Not sure what happened to my team, I'd spoken to Naps about an hour earlier and he'd told me who was on my team, I then turned up and saw we no longer had a team.

Not sure what happened to my team, I'd spoken to Naps about an hour earlier and he'd told me who was on my team, I then turned up and saw we no longer had a team.

Oh, of course, forgot Rob is! He's not often on these days though. Fair play to you though, and a good result I think.

Last edited:
This was the first quiz night we had missed since I dont know when. I know Naps was putting a team together and I said we would go - but didnt hear anything so naturally assumed we could not get a team together.
To be fair it would have been hard without Harry being there seeing as we were always on the same team

:sad::sad::sad:

sorry guys, only a few people had confirmed, then I couldnt get down there myself on saturday. Few others were going to join like wes and his crowd, but they ended up going to the hatton fight.

Back