• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Try This Out....

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Used to be a classic , when in a car with a few pals and you pull up alongside a bus , we used to try this out and it worked everytime .

Right so you've pulled up , now you have to find a victim/ target , you need to find a fella that is sitting on his own and also has a women sitting in front off him ( she can be on her own or with someone else doesn't matter ).

Catch the fella's eye and signal for him to tap the lass on the shoulder in front of him in a ' get her for us please mate i know her, type gesture '
once the target has tapped her on the shoulder , you then need to face front and pretend you never asked him to do so .

gaurenteed he will look a right plum and plea with her that you asked him too , but like i said face front and keep a straight face or you could even plead your innoscense, may not sound that funny but it bloomin well is .

Used to be a classic , when in a car with a few pals and you pull up alongside a bus , we used to try this out and it worked everytime .

Right so you've pulled up , now you have to find a victim/ target , you need to find a fella that is sitting on his own and also has a women sitting in front off him ( she can be on her own or with someone else doesn't matter ).

Catch the fella's eye and signal for him to tap the lass on the shoulder in front of him in a ' get her for us please mate i know her, type gesture '
once the target has tapped her on the shoulder , you then need to face front and pretend you never asked him to do so .

gaurenteed he will look a right plum and plea with her that you asked him too , but like i said face front and keep a straight face or you could even plead your innoscense, may not sound that funny but it bloomin well is .

LMFAO!!! That is quality I am going to have to try that next time I see a bus.

Excellent!

Can't green you as it's been done too recently, so you'll need to be satisfied by me labelling you a "Big Swinging Dick" of the forum :)

Congratulations!

I'd be too tempted to look round to see the fruits of my labour, thus ruining the joke!

Excellent!

Can't green you as it's been done too recently, so you'll need to be satisfied by me labelling you a "Big Swinging Dick" of the forum :)

Congratulations!

Been called worse !!

Back