• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tunisia

Vange Shrimper

Mrs Rock God
Me and the other half are thinking of going to Hammamet in Tunisia next year for our holiday.

Has anyone been to Hammamet, or just to Tunisia in general? What's it like there, is it relatively cheap etc....If you could give us any information or experiences about the place, that would be great.

Ta.

Hils.

Me and the other half are thinking of going to Hammamet in Tunisia next year for our holiday.

Has anyone been to Hammamet, or just to Tunisia in general? What's it like there, is it relatively cheap etc....If you could give us any information or experiences about the place, that would be great.

Ta.

Hils.

Dirty country

The Mrs and I considered it a few years ago but we went to Sharmel Sheik which I could recommend. Heard some really good things about it but we got a good deal on Egypt and the Mrs had always wanted to se the Pyramids so that swung it.

Been to Tunisia, but not to Hammamet. It was really nice, good value and really nice beach and hotel. Think you'll have a great time. The resort we went to (Port el Kantaui) was really nice, but didn't have any nightlife really. I think that's fairly typical, so make sure you pick a good hotel. Generally things are cheap out there. Look on tripadvisor for specific details of your resort/hotel.

Been to Tunisia, but not to Hammamet. It was really nice, good value and really nice beach and hotel. Think you'll have a great time. The resort we went to (Port el Kantaui) was really nice, but didn't have any nightlife really. I think that's fairly typical, so make sure you pick a good hotel. Generally things are cheap out there. Look on tripadvisor for specific details of your resort/hotel.

I have been to the same place Jon..Really nice hotels and the port itself has some great restaurants...I seem to remember one being on a big old fashioned boat moored there.

I have been to the same place Jon..Really nice hotels and the port itself has some great restaurants...I seem to remember one being on a big old fashioned boat moored there.

yep our hotel was excellent, and the port was great

yep our hotel was excellent, and the port was great

The only down side I can remember was the hundreds of stray cats wandering about, but I would go back there.

20080810223244!Port_El_Kantaoui_-_Tunisia.jpg

Back