• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Turkey:Part of Europe or the Middle East?

Is Turkey part of Europe or does it belong in the Middle East?

• Turkey is part of Europe

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Turkey belongs in the Middle east

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Don't know/not interested/other

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it, then, that you have studied the Koran? Can't say I have, but then I don't have such strident views.

What makes you think that the issues you refer to are not cultural rather than a problem associated strictly with Islam?

Why do people like you seek to defend the un-defendable? Islam and more importantly Sharia Law are based on the fundamental teachings of Muhammad.

The inherent barbarism and backward thinking can't change because to do so would require rejection of the Quran itself and Islam threatens Muslims with death if they criticize Muhammad.

And why would anyone have to read the Quran to have an opinion?

Only the smallest amount of research is necessary to quickly realise that Islam is a cruel, backwards and murderous religion.

Are you talking about the criminal fraternity on the Costa del Sol or are you trying to make an unsubtle point?:unsure:
In any case I think you need to define failure.Or perhaps you'd agree with Bob Dylan that "there's no success like failure.
And failure's no success at all".Bob was trying to be enigmatic ,I think.
Green btw for the first person who can tell me which Dylan song that comes from.

Don't you mean Grey?

Turning off the PC, unplugging the keyboard, burning it, and never using it again I'd say.

Glad to be of assistance :smiles:

Sorry,can't.I need it for work.:whistling:How about commenting on some of the issues raised in this thread(as you did in an earlier post)rather than resorting to cheap abuse?

Last edited:
Erm....are they? I can pretty much guarantee that 95% of Serbs are funnily enough Serb Orthodox. The only Serbian territory that has any significant Muslim population is Kosovo. And I think you will find Croatia is 95% Roman Catholic, the other 5% being Orthodox. Major Muslim population in the region is only found in Bosnia and Albania (saying that most Albanians seem to be in the UK after claiming they are Kosovan refugees)

All I know is they poach, kill and eat swans and carp, blatantly ignoring the laws of our land yet wanting to live here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back