• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Pick of the Day 09-05-08

Aberdeen Shrimper

Of course....most of you lucky gits will be at the game and those of us that can not get there will be watching it on Sky.

But If there is a slim chance that someone is not watching it for what ever reason....

These are my recommendations for tonight.

For you Apprentice fans..Mr Sugar in on Wossys couch tonight.

BEST COMEDY: Benidorm (ITV1, 9pm)

Janice is startled as she sees Jack again – mind you, who wouldn’t be, with a gorgeous 25-year-old drooling over you?

But can she get rid of him before anyone twigs?

The Oracle can’t cope with the idea of his first date so he drowns his sorrows instead.

And Gavin’s glam mum makes a flying visit.

BEST CHAT: Friday Night With Jonathan Ross (BBC1, 10.35pm)

Sir Alan Sugar wants to get tough on hoodies but will he be tough on Wossy?

He will tell us what he thinks of this year’s contestants on his show The Apprentice.

Also on the sofa are Jade Jagger and Johnny Vegas – starring in Benidorm tonight on ITV1.

BEST OUTRAGE: Peep Show (C4, 10.35pm)

Warning – do not tune in if of a nervous disposition because this show is getting ruder and ruder.

But it’s also funny.

Here, awkward Mark, played by David Mitchell, goes back to work after his “wedding” fiasco and Sophie is also having a hard time coming to terms with things – she’s on drugs and rolling around in the stairwell.

Meanwhile, Jeremy steals some music from a teenager and tries to pass it off as his own effort.

Aberdeen Shrimper, surely to God even for those that cant be at the game, Benidorm at 9 is no good, as the game will still be on, and they will still be watching it!! Wont they?

Aberdeen Shrimper, surely to God even for those that cant be at the game, Benidorm at 9 is no good, as the game will still be on, and they will still be watching it!! Wont they?

Did you read the whole of my post???

Namely the very first paragraph.....

Of course....most of you lucky gits will be at the game and those of us that can not get there will be watching it on Sky.

But If there is a slim chance that someone is not watching it for what ever reason....

Good Question.......Is anyone recording the game. Maybe it will be available on Sky.com

My recorded version of the Man United game got deleted by a cretin in our household. Is there still somewhere I can get a copy of this legendary game?

same... my dad assumed after 6months and about 4 re-views that i didn't want in on the sky+ box anymore

wronnnggg!!!!

I've got the DVD the club sold of the Man Utd win if anybody wants me to run them off a copy (obviously obeying all copyright laws - cough, cough)

I've got the DVD the club sold of the Man Utd win if anybody wants me to run them off a copy (obviously obeying all copyright laws - cough, cough)

YES PLEASE mate,

I have a crappy Video copy that my pops done for me.

Within reason I can send you all a copy of ther Man Utd game if you PM me (that's AS,SL,Pubey) but it's the Sky recording as I don't think you can copy the club's version, Rich may prove me wrong.

Within reason I can send you all a copy of ther Man Utd game if you PM me (that's AS,SL,Pubey) but it's the Sky recording as I don't think you can copy the club's version, Rich may prove me wrong.

Can you not, have they encrypted it then?
I've not tried yet so don't know if I would be able to.

Got the team at work with the decent kit to try and they could not do it,I'm sorting out AS and SL so have the weekend off, or tape tonight's and I will get copies done if it's a grweat game for those that want them.

My best mate..(Lowestoft Shrimper) is desperate to get a copy of tonights game Dave

I'll record it on DVD tonight and should anyone want a copy, they can jolly well sod off 'cos it's illegal or something.

PM me!

Back