• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Angell Delight

Life President
Big Bad Barry Corr last night:

"A point off 3rd place & so much more to come. We've got good players & the best manager in the league so we'l be alright. Onwards & upwards."

:thumbsup:

Chris Phillips

Sturrock also selected Peter Gilbert over Luke Prosser as he felt Prosser needed a rest. Sturrock not keen to discuss Bilel though.

Barry Corr could be on the bench on Saturday and play 10 to 15 minutes, according to Paul Sturrock.

I think I will make this thread a sticky for the moment for future tweets from others as I am having problems setting up the feed in the side bar.:sad:

More from BBBC and Mark Phillips:

BBBC: "Referee tonight.....well. What a great performance though, down to ten men and dug in to get a great win against one of the promotion faves."

MP: "Absolutly buzzing with my winner and so happy with our team performance especially with 10 men---plus im top goal scorer again."

BBBC: @TheMarkPhillips "well done phillo, great header & clean sheet. But you won't be top goalscorer for long."

MP: "Sorry @Barrycorr10 you will have your time when your fit but for now son this is my time an im top goal scorer and the stats dont lie."

Dickinson - "can't wait to play and prove to plymouth I made right decision. Ankle feels good too after injection."

Dickinson - "can't wait to play and prove to plymouth I made right decision. Ankle feels good too after injection."

Is Dicko on Twitter cos I couldn't find him? Or is that from today's Echo mate.....

EDIT: Ah forget that, just seen it's a tweet from Chris Phillips.

CP: "Barry corr has suffered a reaction in training and won't be on bench against plymouth on saturday."

Not good news, hope it's just a minor reaction and not another spell on the sidelines!! :thumbdown:

Loving this twitter thread. Lets get the team on twitter!
Best manager in the league... Not Sure Swindon Town fans will agree with that.

Come on you blues!

@russell_kane: Already nervous about going into the Soccer AM studio! Can a camp man with guyliner really banter about Southend FC? We'll find out Saturday

Twitter related

Hi everyone!

Just a quick question for you all.

Which current Southend players are on twitter?

I know about Barry Corr, Mark Phillips, Harry Crawford and Blair Sturrock

Any others out there tweeting away?

Jean Paul Kalala
Alex Woodyard
Ben Clarkson (Physio, not a player i know before someone makes a smart comment)
Anthony Grant
Michael Timlin

Back