• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Twitter

How could I forget @TwopTwips?

"USE THE extra height on the iPhone 5 to attach a Post It note reminder of the difference between 'your' & 'you're' "

Not exactly famous, but the first German to score in English top flight football, Thomas Hauser, is a follower of mine. He deserves a mention, though, purely because of this gem the other day:

"Justin Bieber @justinbieber 19 Sep
Focused

Thomas Hauser @HAUSERtheTRUTH 19 Sep
@justinbieber p155 off"

@angrybritain lightens the day, especially is there's a C4 documentary on!

@footyhumour
@qh99heli
@c2c_rail offer a good service
@vizcomic

@biffa5855

Expect plenty of updates about how **** Afghanistan is in the next couple of months.

@Simon_Dodd

Big Roy McDonough is recommended !!!

Best Twitter conversation I had was with Duncan Bannatyne from Dragons Den. Changed my opinion of him..

After being retweeted a while back by a number of celebs, including Piers Morgan, I got chatting to Andi Peters on twitter, and have been emailing him since I'm been in the 'Stan. I'll probably meet up with him for a beer when I am back in the UK. Seems like a top bloke.

After being retweeted a while back by a number of celebs, including Piers Morgan, I got chatting to Andi Peters on twitter, and have been emailing him since I'm been in the 'Stan. I'll probably meet up with him for a beer when I am back in the UK. Seems like a top bloke.

Im sure you will be very happy together. Ahem.

What I like about twitter is that celebs are taught how to handle the press. But you can't seem to coach them not to explode and react to any bait that is thrown out there! So many of them are guilty. Always cracks me up.

I first read that as you are the Stan to Andi's Eminem.

Some of the youtube generation are hilarious on twitter - the Yogscast team are brilliant, and so's Dan Hardcastle (the guy behind Nerd[SUP]3[/SUP]). The arguments he gets into with his flatmate are hilarious. And besides, he put me onto Adobe putting the entire CS2 suite up for free download.

From the great Stanley Collymore:

"Southend fans, give @ShrimperZone a follow. Been around for ages, proper forum, super stuff."

This has bagged us about 50 new followers in the last ten minutes!

The forum has been buzzing the last couple of weeks after a pretty quiet few months I felt

These boys are well worth a follow: @CHAOSCREW_NCFC

Sample tweet :

@CHAOSCREW_NCFC: 4 those askin this account is run by George and Im the top boy. Theres about 30 of us in the firm and we r 13 14 and 15

Some of the youtube generation are hilarious on twitter - the Yogscast team are brilliant, and so's Dan Hardcastle (the guy behind Nerd[SUP]3[/SUP]). The arguments he gets into with his flatmate are hilarious. And besides, he put me onto Adobe putting the entire CS2 suite up for free download.

I know that's in English but I have no idea what it means. :unsure:

Back