• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Two things...

shrimperman

Manager
That made today enjoyable amongst the freezing cold weather and poor result. Firstly and most obvious - Goaters goal, another scuff but that is the Goat all over. I wonder how many of his previous goals have be scuffed in - just seems to me that it happens so often, but it works.

Secondly, did anyone see the 'lady' from St Johns Ambulance walking along the front of the away end? Deary me, what a sight! Put a smile on my face anyway

Unfortunately my 5 year old did. He said in a large voice "look at that fat lady over there". Seems like at least two people left happy today - you and my 5 year old!

Imagine her giving you CPR. Aye Karumba!!
biggrin.gif

Im glad I share the humour of a 5 year old. Theres a kid in all of us you know!

I didn't however leave happy, just more amused than I usually would!
tounge.gif

She was a right fat cow.

My throat has gone. Too much abusing of Marky G and Freddy. Useless feckers.

dear shrimperman,
                        all goaters goals arnt just scuffs if u actually watch the game u would realise this and secondaly i cant stand people that always have to find something bad to say about one of our players we are ment to be surporting the team not finding there bad points and concentrating on them, thirdly goater had a brilliant game today its just a shame that freddy wasnt up 4 it today. god i hope mk dons do go dwn they are so $hit and the surporters are anoying!.

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shotg8 shrimper! @ Mar. 18 2006,22:20)]dear shrimperman,
                        all goaters goals arnt just scuffs if u actually watch the game u would realise this and secondaly i cant stand people that always have to find something bad to say about one of our players we are ment to be surporting the team not finding there bad points and concentrating on them, thirdly goater had a brilliant game today its just a shame that freddy wasnt up 4 it today. god i hope mk dons do go dwn they are so $hit and the surporters are anoying!.

biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
dear shot8 shrimper,

Did I mention it being a bad thing? I wasn't criticising the Goat atal. Notice the "but it works" in my comments. I will never criticise or single out any particular player for playing badly so I hope your other comments were not aimed at myself. Anyhow, you've almost contradicted yourself by suggesting Freddy wasn't up for it, so can I suggest you have a little think before you attempt to criticise me. My 'opinion' is that he DOES tend to 'mish!t' alot of his goals, take his last two for example. I'm sure there are plenty more, nonetheless, it was an opinion and not fact.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Shrimperman

Rant over

biggrin.gif
That St John's Ambulance woman was well fit...

sorry, mean fat! At least we know now why there was such a massive queue at the burger vans at half time.

Back