• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep, sensible moves for them both. Woodyard is certainly on the fringe now and has shown potential in preseason, this will give them both better experience.

I would say Teddy Nesbit would also benefit from something like this

I think Nesbitt should definitely be loaned out as we already have Prosser and Gilbert at left back, plus either Crawford or Asante should go out once Corr's back fit

Do you think getting these players out means we might have a chance of brining in a couple of loan players??

Their wages combined are about £400 per week so no.

Yep i realise that but it's making space in the squad and with the Palace guy out of contention it might mean room for a loanee or two. Wasn't really making a wages point.

Farnborough won 5-1 yesterday, Woodyard started and was credited with the first goal.

Smith didn't feature as he is still away with Ireland U19s.

Good luck to both of them, hopefully gain experience and come back better for it. Local as well so easy to keep an eye to see if they're impressing.

Dropping down to the Ryman prem means they should get games, and being local they should still be able to train with us.

A drop of one level (conference) may not be the experience they need, Merrick james Lewis is rarely starting at Braintree that can't really be assisting his development that much

Back