• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Typing and not all letters coming out

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
Anyone else getting problems when typing posts and not all the letters you type are coming out? All of a sudden it'll cut out for a few letters and then resume and then cut out again. I type at a decent speed, but not so quick that the computer can't recognise the keys! At times only every other letter comes out. It's working fine at the moment, but my last couple of posts I've had to type elsewhere and cut and paste my replies in.

It's not a keyboard problem as my keyboard is working fine on all other applications.

The browser I'm required to use is IE if that helps. I suspect it's a browser problem.

Test sting tng test

Bah, see. That was Testing, testing, testing, testing and about half the letters didn't come out. The original post was fine.

IE have recently upgraded to version 9, I don't know if that would make any difference though, very weird indeed.

Right I am logged in now using IE 9 and it seems to work fine.

have you deleted your cookies? (serious answer)

Nope.

He's a couple of cookies short of a picnic hamper i can assure you of that !!

Keep out of my picnic hamper YogiBoo Boo.

ps Have you seen the Unicorns are playing at Garons next year. Think I'll be supporting them instead of Essex in the 40 overs competition next year.

Have you seen the Unicorns are playing at Garons next year. Think I'll be supporting them instead of Essex in the 40 overs competition next year.

Ah i did hear that was a possibility .. also the cloggies match is Tuesday 29th May so i'll get looking into flights etc..

Back