• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

WESTY_SUFC

Absolutely superb today.

Gutted Mrsblue hahahaha hahahaha

Yes, fully agree Westy, he won headers, chased things down, scored the second, made the third & smashed the pen with real style.
Great home debut by the Big Man No.19

That's how to play the lone striker roll. Chased everything, held it up, knocked it back or sideways to an oncoming blues player. Won his share of headers. Won the ball back, harried their defenders. Took his chance when it came. Absolutely brilliant. And an unstoppable penalty as a bonus.

And I don't remember him being offside once - that's how you run the line Mooney!!

Tyronne is a unit,lead the line superbly,10/10 for his battering ram home debut.

absolutely superb today. we've really needed someone like that this season. big, strong, willing runner, holds the ball up, scores goals.
not every day will be as good as today so hope he keeps going well and also that people stick with him if it doesn't always go great

Big strong quick striker we have been looking for. Great finish today and started the move that led to Atkinsons penalty shout. Defends from the front, holds the ball up well. Get him signed up on a permy

Thing about Barnett is that he's 6'4" good in the air BUT so mobile...you can see why he cost Peterborough £1m not that long ago and great work by PB to eventually get his man- and I suspect our option to make permanent will be difficult not to take up (suspect Ron has had wince and cough up a decent wedge on wages but Barnett's effort around the park today justified the backing).

Looks certain now that Loza will sign, probably Monday, again with an option to buy- we are doing some good business at the moment.

At last a strike force to fear both Barnett and Hunt are a problem for any defence.No offence to the Pig but this is what a frontman should be like.

Imagine where we would be if we had signed him in the summer...

He's Barry Corr but less injury issues, more mobile, a bit more pace, and a bit better with the ball at his feet, and those were all the things that Barry needed to prove to everyone that he could do it at League 1 level. Fingers crossed we can get him signed on permanently at the end of the season if he keeps up this form.

Today was his home debut and he's already our joint fourth top goal scorer, level with Leonard and behind Mooney, Hunt and Payne.

I thought he was brilliant Today and linked up with Jack really well! They could turn out to be a great partnership up front! :Worthy:

I was sceptical when we signed. How wrong I was. Exactly what we need and seems a decent bloke as well.

Back