• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Watermill Wino

Coach Guru⭐
Just like to thank the TZer's who came to Exeter yesterday and Morecambe last week and for what it's worth to every TZer that travel along to games.

Another fantastic display of generosity from you all, TZ donated the raffle to Johnny White Movember appeal, £165 was raised for this charity which is a record for a raffle on a TZ service. Mind you thanks to Ken and Fran, we did have a lot of prizes along with the usual TZ fare. Mr Peters with his deep pockets and others are stars.

Amazed that only last week the new record was £145 raised in similar vein which was donated to the Poppy Appeal.

privilege to travel along with you Guys.

Wino and the TZ Travelzone Team

Putting your hand in your pocket to pay for a chance to win something is easy,putting on coaches for fans to follow the team all over the gaff is not easy,i know ive done it.
Therefore you and your team are heros and the rest are just plain good ole nice people,well done vino.

Putting your hand in your pocket to pay for a chance to win something is easy,putting on coaches for fans to follow the team all over the gaff is not easy,i know ive done it.
Therefore you and your team are heros and the rest are just plain good ole nice people,well done vino.

Hear hear :thumbsup:

I wasn't on the coaches and don't use them too often, but have to say that without the dedication shown by such committed people who organise such things, SUFC and football in general would be a sad place.

Much respect to you guys! :Worthy:

I get to quite a few away games,sometimes distant ones(not many local trips this season!) and agree with all these comments but would like to add(by way of comparison) that I went to Leyton Orient Saturday and the PNE fans(1,994 of them)completely filled their 2 sections and it looked and sounded like every single one of them stood(or danced) and sang loudly from kick-off till the 95th minute.

Hey Zuess, I was also at the O's on Saturday, were we in the same group ?
I agree PNE aways support was great although getting the victory did help. I've always found being in the away support, whether that's been with the Blues or any other team, the atmosphere is always better.

Back