• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uefa Cup Semis

Irish_Shrimper

Ant from across the Pond
So who will be making it to the final then? IMO would say Fiorentina will get a narrow win in Italy and knock out the Gers...the other semi will be a classic i reckon - would be amazing if Zenit knock out those cocky Munich buggers.

Thoughts?

I've said all along (well since the last 32) it will be a Zenit v Rangers final.
Advocaat to defeat his former charges in Manchester.

It will cause chaos to the end of the SPL season too if Rangers get to the CofM but here's hoping that will blow their league title chances!

I really do hope Rangers win ( or get a score draw ) tonight, but i just cant see it happening unfortunately!

In the other game - i reckon Bayern will blow out big time!

Kev

Last edited:
i think rangers will do it tonight... should be a cracking game whatever happens

A load of Spurs fans at work have final tickets, which they got through the UEFA ballot, in case Spurs made it. Those tickets won't have much of a resale value if it's Fiorentina vs Zenit in the final!

Lets hope for their sake that Rangers win later and meet Zenit in the final. They have bossed it and must go into the final as clear favourites!

Nice edit btw Kev. Don't think you could've got it more wrong lol :D

Oh, And go on Fiorentina though i have a feeling Rangers will scrape through

This is all one way traffic.......it is only a matter of time.

Young is one of the only things i am! As well as talented, sharp, good-looking, erm the list is endless!

Stevie will agree !

:unsure:

Long and distinguished????? Like my...

I am none of the above, more like short, fat, bald, talentless, blunt. My list in not endless!!!

:'(

Young is one of the only things i am! As well as talented, sharp, good-looking, erm the list is endless!

Stevie will agree !

:unsure:

Erm............yeah ok kev

Anyway :offtopic: ;)

I can't stand Rangers (being a Celtic bhoy) but the way they have defended has been nothing short of magnificent. Oh i hated writing that!!

Erm............yeah ok kev

Anyway :offtopic: ;)

I can't stand Rangers (being a Celtic bhoy) but the way they have defended has been nothing short of magnificent. Oh i hated writing that!!

Defenders doing a sterling job......I feel that the keeper needs to command his box more vocally though

Back