• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your opinion is wasted on me, as IMO I might well be one of the most optimistic persons in Southend.

Just because I was forceably given the imaginary internet name: Irate, does not have any bearing on ones character in the real world.

The forum is where where most go under "nom de plumes" or aliases.

So why have you constantly got beefs and issues with SUFC?? Clearly Irate!!

So why have you constantly got beefs and issues with SUFC?? Clearly Irate!!

Have it your way. I don't really care what I am called or perceived to be.

SUFC, 1st 2nd and last. That is my only reason for being at this flippin place when I should now be grafting.

Check out Forum: "For those of your still remaining positive" reply no 20 for the evidence with your own eyes.

Last edited:

SUFC, 1st 2nd and last. That is my only reason for being at this flippin place when I should now be grafting.

Check out Forum: "For those of your still remaining positive" reply no 20 for the evidence with your own eyes.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...positive we are in a relegation scrap!! lol

Not attacking you at all, just seems you spend a lot of time moaning and pointing out flaws and issues rather than just being positive about things.

Each to their own but it is going to rub people up the wrong way, which you probably don't care about, but that's life!

Check out Forum: "For those of your still remaining positive" reply no 20 for the evidence with your own eyes.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...positive we are in a relegation scrap!! lol

Not attacking you at all, just seems you spend a lot of time moaning and pointing out flaws and issues rather than just being positive about things.

Each to their own but it is going to rub people up the wrong way, which you probably don't care about, but that's life!

It's not about me ! Courting publicity good bad or indifferent is not of any concern.

Do you suggest we are not in a relgation scrap then ?

Well, I didn't want to post anything that the Mods would delete.....Like they did the other day on the Sainsbury's thread!!

Example of Mods/Owner running scared of incurring RM's wrath ? as with Echo, eve when in the thread case, factual or valid questions being raised.

It's not about me ! Courting publicity good bad or indifferent is not of any concern.

Do you suggest we are not in a relgation scrap then ?

We are in a relegation scrap now, yes. I think with Laurent due back soon, Clarke, Macca, a fit Freedman and a couple of new signings, we could pull clear quite quickly and stop panicking. I also agree that the players need to toughen up, get the battling mentality going. They gave everything for the Chelsea matches, they need to do that for every match till the end of the season!

We are in a relegation scrap now, yes. I think with Laurent due back soon, Clarke, Macca, a fit Freedman and a couple of new signings, we could pull clear quite quickly and stop panicking. I also agree that the players need to toughen up, get the battling mentality going. They gave everything for the Chelsea matches, they need to do that for every match till the end of the season!

Will you stop talking about important matters.

Was Scully in reference to Tony Scully?

I think Ian's got a point. I think every sig should declare an interest - i.e. I've been to Ron's barbecues, or I own shares, or I was part of the United for Southend bus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back