• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DTS

The Business
Does anyone watch this.

As a current stay at home Dad I am wathcing more and more **** TV but this programme gets my goat and hits me what a ****ing joke this country is.

Todays episode they caught a Ghanaian who was here illegaly. He admitted it and has been working here, not paying taxes etc etc. However the tricky ******* claimed to have lost his passport. He then dragged the home office staff about six of them around London looking for it before finally admitting that he sent it back to Ghana for to get another tourist visa stamp from a crooked official.

So basically knows exactly what he is doing and working here as an unlicensed cabby not paying taxes.

Because they cant find his passport they release him on bail and supirse suprise he just disappears.

Next Indian guy claims to have come here to study but again supirse suprise turns out he is working too in Luton as a cabby. He has been caught before but absconded. They tell him we will be deported and he decides to dispute it using legal aid to fight his claim.

Finally a Nigerian who again caught, again hides his passport, again spends ages lying about who he is and then admits being illegal. First off he tries then to claim aslyum once he is caught claiming that his brother is going to kill him if he goes back to Nigeria. Once he he told this wont be acceptable as a reason to stay he starts crying.Again we put him on bail and suprise suprise he disappears again into the black economy and never to be seen again.

What a joke the system is. Why cant we just deport them once we work out they are illegal? As soon as you let them go they are always going to disappear.

Last edited:
Does anyone watch this.

As a current stay at home Dad I am wathcing more and more **** TV but this programme gets my goat and hits me what a ****ing joke this country is.

Todays episode they caught a Ghanaian who was here illegaly. He admitted it and has been working here, not paying taxes etc etc. However the tricky ******* claimed to have lost his passport. He then dragged the home office staff about six of them around London looking for it before finally admitting that he sent it back to Ghana for to get another tourist visa stamp from a crooked official.

So basically knows exactly what he is doing and working here as an unlicensed cabby not paying taxes.

Because they cant find his passport they release him on bail and supirse suprise he just disappears.

Next Indian guy claims to have come here to study but again supirse suprise turns out he is working too in Luton as a cabby. He has been caught before but absconded.

Finally a Nigerian who again caught, again hides his passport, again spends ages lying about who he is and then admits being illegal. First off he tries then to claim aslyum once he is caught claiming that his brother is going to kill him if he goes back to Nigeria. Once he he told this wont be acceptable as a reason to stay he starts crying.Again we put him on bail and suprise suprise he disappears again into the black economy and never to be seen again.

What a joke the system is. Why cant we just deport them once we work out they are illegal? As soon as you let them go they are always going to disappear.

And the left wing would allow scum like this in!

We need South American stylee paramilitary death squads IMHO. Lets make these pesky illegals disappear for real!!!

Bob from Ghana gets picked up by the lads and get driven to a bit of waste ground in Wembley where he receives a double tap in the back of the head.

Archibald from Somalia is taken for a one way helicopter trip into the mouth of the Thames Estuary

Percy from Paraguay is sent for a cockle picking adventure in Morecambe Bay

The police started this caper at Stockwell Tube station but regrettably lost their nerve..........this country has become a banana republic in the last few years, We've got third world levels of debt, corrupt politicians, growing unemployment all we need now is a military coup

Bring it on.............it's time we started acting like the third world country that we've become!!!!!

And the left wing would allow scum like this in!

Interesting use of the word "scum". What qualifies these people as "scum" other than you don't like them or understand them. Most of them are just like us, a little bit scared or want a better life. Hardly scum and far more better candidates for type of vitriol.

And no, the left wing wouldn't have these people "in" as you say. The view of the majority of left wingers (well at least the ones I hang around with, and I dare say I know more sufficiently more than most of you*) does call for a fairer immigration system, but that does not necessarily mean letting everyone in. And yes, people who are here illegally or try to get here illegally, should be sent back. One of the problems is the lack of proper funding for the system to work properly. Our detention centres are under funded, under resourced and full. But as its "public sector", it all falls under the cuts programme that this and the next governement champion so much. It comes down to what is really wrong with this country, we've sold our assets and spent our money, so all that is left to finance the country is either tax hikes or service cuts.

And as for Wessex, you got the big red rep your post merits.

* yes that does sound pompous, apologies :)

Interesting use of the word "scum". What qualifies these people as "scum" other than you don't like them or understand them. Most of them are just like us, a little bit scared or want a better life. Hardly scum and far more better candidates for type of vitriol.

And no, the left wing wouldn't have these people "in" as you say. The view of the majority of left wingers (well at least the ones I hang around with, and I dare say I know more sufficiently more than most of you*) does call for a fairer immigration system, but that does not necessarily mean letting everyone in. And yes, people who are here illegally or try to get here illegally, should be sent back. One of the problems is the lack of proper funding for the system to work properly. Our detention centres are under funded, under resourced and full. But as its "public sector", it all falls under the cuts programme that this and the next governement champion so much. It comes down to what is really wrong with this country, we've sold our assets and spent our money, so all that is left to finance the country is either tax hikes or service cuts.

TrueBlue Dictionary

–noun
1. a film or layer of foul or extraneous matter that forms on the surface of a liquid or attached to and unit and trailer in the process of border running (clandestine's)
2. refuse or offscourings to be removed from UK
3. a low, worthless, or evil person or anybody I decide to be scum
4. such persons collectively; riffraff; dregs or scum breeding scum
5. scoria (def. 1).
–verb (used with object)
6. to remove the scum from the UK
7. to remove as scum of the UK
–verb (used without object)
8. to form scum; become covered with scum or to be over run with scum (see UK Border Policy)
Origin:
1200–50; ME scume < MD schūme (D schuim) foam; c. G Schaum foam

How about the ones in Lagos and other cities all over the world who lie and cheat to get into this country SCUM BREEDING SCUM

TrueBlue Dictionary

–noun
1. a film or layer of foul or extraneous matter that forms on the surface of a liquid or attached to and unit and trailer in the process of border running (clandestine's)
2. refuse or offscourings to be removed from UK
3. a low, worthless, or evil person or anybody I decide to be scum
4. such persons collectively; riffraff; dregs or scum breeding scum
5. scoria (def. 1).
–verb (used with object)
6. to remove the scum from the UK
7. to remove as scum of the UK
–verb (used without object)
8. to form scum; become covered with scum or to be over run with scum (see UK Border Policy)
Origin:
1200–50; ME scume < MD schūme (D schuim) foam; c. G Schaum foam

Fail.................

I was actually joking, albeit tastelessly.....anyway I would've thought that a stalinist would approve of a police state, if your papers are not in order then you disappear. Isn't that what uncle Joe used to do, or was he just a slightly misunderstood genius?

communism.jpg

Back