• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

UK set for Siberian January...

Just in time for the kids going back to school and all the boilers to pack up as they'll have been off over Christmas! What delightful temperatures can we expect at the Bridge tomorrow?

It's gonna be taters tomorrow Kay. Max 2 degrees according to the forecast I've just seen. Better invest in a few large brandies I think.

Time for a SmifFISH update.

The UK looks set for at least a week of 80's style cold, starting on Monday/Tuesday.

We are talking max temps of between -4 and +2 and lows of -3 to -15 (yes -15)

Snow showers possible all week almost anywhere, more likely in the East. Although at the moment, snowfall amounts appear to be minimal. But more organised bands of prolonged snowfall, also possible at short notice.

Wrap up warm folks this is the coldest winter for a decade.

Oh,if true will be thinking about you all shivering

It is meant to be below 0 tommorow during the late morning, -2 it was stated at about 11am.

Joy! But I love snow, so i'm pleased about this news :)

Go forth & multiply! Hope you get a sunburnt arse!!! ;)

Just think of us at the replay as we stuff Chelski!! :finger:

I had already thought of that. Very hard you know trying to find summer clothes in the middle of winter and it has been even worse trying to find sun tan lotion.
Your only jealous Mr Big Shrimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had already thought of that. Very hard you know trying to find summer clothes in the middle of winter and it has been even worse trying to find sun tan lotion.
Your only jealous Mr Big Shrimp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& you point being?!!

Anyway I have a tour of the Grand Canyon & the West coast of the States to look forward to later this year!! :p

Well, I called it correctly! Not major snowfall today but a nice covering in Southend.

Worse to come later, why can't I hibernate when it's like this, I really don't like it!

Cold, cold, cold, cold!

Didn't even know it had snowed when I left for work at 6.20 this morning that was a bit of a wake up call!

You bunch of babies suck it up and get on with it like we have to over here :D. Next monday low temp of minus 18.It is like summer if we get in the plus figures for the next 2 1/2 months

Back