• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

UK set for Siberian January...

**Smiffish Weather Warning**

Be prepared next week chaps.

It's going to get extremely cold and snowy from Sunday onwards..

You have been warned.

PS, Forget the Scunny game, not happening based on current charts!

**Smiffish Weather Warning**

Be prepared next week chaps.

It's going to get extremely cold and snowy from Sunday onwards..

You have been warned.

PS, Forget the Scunny game, not happening based on current charts!

Oh great! Bet the energy companies are rubbing their hands

Fantastic. I am working in Birmingham on Monday, overnight in Gloucester on Tuesday. Heading up to Yorkshire for Thurs and Friday. Should make the travelling a real joy!

Take it steady, and dont take a laptop, I might get a quieter life for a while if your snowbound in the outer reaches of beyond.

The Lord moves in mysterious ways.

Confidence is now pretty high that we are going to get some heavy snow from Sunday onwards...

Be careful people.

I will be, and I shall be "working" from home despite the fact I live about 3 miles away from my office :D

More worried that I won't get to the gym :(

It's coming....

Tomorrow lunch-time/early afternoon.

Could see some serious snow as a Thames Snow Streamer sets up, after dark...

Maybe as much as 20cm. No I am not joking!

But, its a tough one to call. Either way it's going to snow tomorrow afternoon, through to Monday afternoon, at least. How much is the question...

I've got snow on Tuesday apparently.

Damn.

I'm in college that day usually.

Which means one of 2 things.

1, the snow will be just enough for the bus to drive through and I'll be stuck at college while all this lovely snow sits there like the dog that wants you to play with it but you can't.

OR

2, the snow will be too thick for the bus to drive through and I'll be stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do all day.

****. Hope our game v Scunny is not called off. Don't really care what happens with the weather after that.

Having just ventured out to get the papers I can testify it's bloody freezing, and looking at the forecast we are definitely in for snow.

Off to the shops, wish me luck

Snow on car 07.JPG

Back