• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

UKIP for the workers?

I would rather vote UKIP than any other of those morons that "run" the country atm..self serving *****..I don't want to add anything further as it makes me far to angry.

Agree. I have had trouble with this middle class (and above) political party feed for some time. Where are the working class politicians now?

The Guardian can take the position that anyone with even the slightest concern about immigration is racist because heir own jobs are never going to come under threat from immigrants. It's a closed shop of ex public school Oxbridge graduates. They have no empathy for the working classes but are happy to use them as an argument when it suits their own agenda.

That said I still read it.

At present a strong protest vote for anyone but the major 2+ parties is, IMO the only sensible vote.

Found a great quote from one of your mates recently. Sort of sums up the EU in one sentence.

'I can think of no body of men outside of the Kremlin who have so much power without a shred of accountability for what they do'

Any guesses?

Whoever said is clearly wrong and has never heard of China!

Found a great quote from one of your mates recently. Sort of sums up the EU in one sentence.

'I can think of no body of men outside of the Kremlin who have so much power without a shred of accountability for what they do'

Any guesses?

Tony Benn?

I've seen him speak out very eloquently against the EU on a few occasions in the past.

I used to believe him and indeed voted against entry in 1975.Living in Europe for over thirtyyears (as 1.4 million Brits do) has lead to a change of heart on my part.

Unfortunately TB hasn't changed his ideas since the 80's.Although his analysis of the recent crisis is correct,IMO.

Back