• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ukip

Only 13 years older than you old chap.Not so much of an age difference in the greater scheme of things.

PS I don't bother with cricket in the summer.I prefer swimming.:smiles:

Btw,UKIP got nearly 4 million votes in the 2015 General election.

http://www.bbc.com/news/election/2015/results

Be interested to see how you arrive at your greatly inflated 17 million figure.

Also, the idea that UKIP has somehow "wiped out the Labour party as we know it", when they just have one MP is clearly ludicrous.

:facepalm: By referring to the out vote, he's clearly referring to the referendum and not the general election.

Maybe you should try and watch some cricket to improve your concentration and mental capabilities in your advanced age?

:facepalm: By referring to the out vote, he's clearly referring to the referendum and not the general election.

Maybe you should try and watch some cricket to improve your concentration and mental capabilities in your advanced age?
To be fair though in very round figures it would seem that UKIP got 4 million people to vote out and one half of the Conservative party got around 13 million people to vote out. Obviously the mix doesn't fall into those crude figures.

At,actually.

No thanks, cricket is boring,just like the Olympics (apart from the football).

Haven't heard of any party trying to take credit for all leave voters before.Just shows how deluded UKIP voters are.

At,actually.

No thanks, cricket is boring,just like the Olympics (apart from the football).

Haven't heard of any party trying to take credit for all leave voters before.Just shows how deluded UKIP voters are.

When did I vote for UKIP then?

The real credit for Brexit must surely go to Labour. With your glorious leader acting like a rabbit in the EU headlights and its sneering left wing supporters shouting racist to anyone concerned with immigration. It drove millions in traditional northern Labour strong holds and Essex man to vote out.

Deep down you and *** absolutely know this but of course you can't admit it because of your left wing views. Don't worry your all the same. I had it for years in the FBU. After each massive defeat the left wing lead us into, they refused to change tactics or listen. Now any good that unions can do is forgotten and the same will apply for the Labour party. Sadly Britain has lost two great institutions who have been decimated by left wing ideology and stubborn group think.

When did I vote for UKIP then?

The real credit for Brexit must surely go to Labour. With you glorious leader acting like a rabbit in the EU headlights and its sneering left wing supporters shouting racist to anyone concerned with immigration. It drove millions in traditional northern Labour strong holds and Essex man to vote out.

Deep down you and *** absolutely know this but of course you can't admit it because of your left wing views. Don't worry your all the same. I had for years in the FBU. After each massive defeat the left wing lead us into, they refused to change tactics or listen. Now any good that unions can do is forgotten and the same will apply for the Labour party. Sadly Britain has lost two great institutions who have been decimated by left wing ideology and stubborn group think.

It was Cameron's referendum and he lost it as his WWIII lies were negative where as the other half of the Conservative Party's lies of £350 million a week for the NHS were attractive. That is what won it - positive lies beat negative lies.

It was Cameron's referendum and he lost it as his WWIII lies were negative where as the other half of the Conservative Party's lies of £350 million a week for the NHS were attractive. That is what won it - positive lies beat negative lies.

I knew you wouldn't let me down. It took you just 4 minutes to post a denial about being in denial.

If you read the rest of what that poster writes then you may decide not to trust their judgement.

You wanted a one word answer. Two thirds of Labour voters voted remain. Those are the stats.

I believe the claim was that 'vast numbers' of Labour voters had voted to leave. Now, if the number of Labour voters is substantial, which I'm sure is something with which you would agree, then a third does count as a vast number, does it not? If, however, you concede that a third of Labour voters constitutes about half a dozen mad old ****ers, then you are indeed right. Your choice.

it was honest, you didn't get honesty anywhere else in the campaigns

He could still have been honest and said he's 100% for the EU. It depends on how you say things. He isn't cut out to be a leader or statesman. He was to blame also. Maybe not as much as Camerscum, but to say he's blameless is obviously wrong.

If you read the rest of what that poster writes then you may decide not to trust their judgement.

You wanted a one word answer. Two thirds of Labour voters voted remain. Those are the stats.

So it was about the 70% Corduroy said he was for the EU. Interesting.

Back