• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ultimate 6 piece fry up

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
So I’ve worked at my place for 10 years and take advantage of the Friday 6 items for 2 quid offer , it’s been a rollercoaster of a selection process but I think I’ve found my starting 6 .

fried slice
Scrambled egg
Beans
Sausage
2 x hash brown

what’s everyone’s tipple

So I’ve worked at my place for 10 years and take advantage of the Friday 6 items for 2 quid offer , it’s been a rollercoaster of a selection process but I think I’ve found my starting 6 .

fried slice
Scrambled egg
Beans
Sausage
2 x hash brown

what’s everyone’s tipple
Bacon has to be there for me and mushroom, not that fussed about hash brown.
So I'll swap the sausage and hash brown (and maybe beans for tomato).

Egg.bacon sausage.Mushrooms bubble and fried slice

Bacon, egg, Branstons beans, mushrooms, fried slice, bubble and squeak.
All washed down with three cups of builders tea, sets me up for the day.

Bacon, sausage, mushrooms, fried bread, beans, grilled tom. Not overly fond of eggs in a big cooked breakfast, prefer them poached or scrambled on toast, with maybe a bit of bacon alongside.

Are we allowing bread and butter/toast as a side?

If so:

Fried Egg
Sausage
2 x bacon
Black pudding
Mushrooms

Personally I think six items is a bit restrictive.

Ten is more realistic and I would also add:

Well grilled tomatoes
Kidney
Bubble
A second egg.

fried slice
Scrambled egg
Beans
Sausage
2 x hash brown

what’s everyone’s tipple

Hash browns are what low rent establishments (such as 'spoons) use to bulk out a breakfast for minimal cost.

Are we allowing bread and butter/toast as a side?

If so:

Fried Egg
Sausage
2 x bacon
Black pudding
Mushrooms

Personally I think six items is a bit restrictive.

Ten is more realistic and I would also add:

Well grilled tomatoes
Kidney
Bubble
A second egg.
It’s 6 items for £2, surely just spend £4 ?

Bacon
Scrambled egg on toast
Mushrooms
Hash brown
Black beans - controversial but they matter!

Back