• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ultrafanatics.com

GregStarz

Manager
Hi guys,

My new forum is running now. Please register and let me know what you think!

I obviously have more to do with it and many members to get yet, but I want as many of us SUFC fans on there as possible showing off our stuff so PLEASE register and spread the word :D

Whats your opinions?

I want this to work with the blue voice and sufc fans :)

tigra_logo.gif

mods - can I post this in sufc chit chat?

Is this the same thing though? No. Its not. The other website doesnt appear to be just for Southend fans so its not the same. Plus if we are all honest this is definitly not the best forum out there either.

Is this the same thing though? No. Its not. The other website doesnt appear to be just for Southend fans so its not the same. Plus if we are all honest this is definitly not the best forum out there either.

Surely this Forum or any other is only as good as it's members..As Ken says it is not our policy to encourage other Forums to advertise there own on here...I suggest before you moan ES maybe you should try posting something that grips us all.

John.

Surely this Forum or any other is only as good as it's members..As Ken says it is not our policy to encourage other Forums to advertise there own on here...I suggest before you moan ES maybe you should try posting something that grips us all.

John.

Yeah....like me....:p

Cos they are only out for themselves.

Indeed - because we obviously have to pay to be members of this don't we :thump:

I'm very rarely blunt on here, but if you don't like it then do one. I happen to think it is.

Back