• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KrustyTheKray

President
Well done to Tilly and Brush.

It still hasn't sunk in yet this morning, i can't believe it!!!
I feel so proud of the team!!!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

It was just so good to be there, no matter how few of us actually made the trip, i wouldn't have missed it for the world.
One of the best days of my life supporting the mighty Shrimpers!!!!  It was so emotional when they lifted the trophy!!

I take it back now about stripping the captaincy off Maher.  I'm Maher's biggest critic, but he was trully superb yesterday and full credit to him.   He was awesome.

The whole team played so well and are hero's!!!!!!!

Barrett again was immense, Southend HERO.

The journey there and back was superb, parked up in the train station car park no prob's. got a week's worth supply of the fantastic Nobbys Crisps too
smile.gif

I'm sure i was standing next to Matt The Shrimper (the guy who had his pic taken with Chris Powell at the LDV final) waiting to cross a road at some traffic lights, i was going to speak then got shy LOL.  Sorry mate, i should have introduced myself!

Had a dance and a sing song with Northbankblue after the game (i've known him for ages and was good to see him).  I was so happy walking out the ground, i just didn't want to go home!!!

The Lincoln fans i met yesterday come across as very cocky and confident yesterday.  I have no time for Lincoln, the team tried to bully us with their crap style of play.  The ref in the first half gave lots in their favour too.

I'm just so proud!!!!!

Well done Tilly, Brush and Maher!!!

That was Jupp's best match for SUFC, SUPERB........

UP THE BLUES!!!

League 1 here we are!
I am so happy this morning, the whole day was great the drive down the athmosphere in the ground was super made by real southend fans not glory hunters the amount of smiling familiar faces at the end were good to see.
Then the drive home the celebrations hooters tooting all the way down the M4, M25 things to savour being a shrimper.
Im glad too that Lincoln lost as they dont deserve anything with their style of hoofball footy!
Lots of neck ache and heart ache in lincoln this morning lol.
Im sure if it had gone to penalties we would have won as lincoln would have hoofed them all over the bar lol.
To all the players and true blues well doe we all deserve it bring on the col ewe!

To all the people who celebrated so madly with me thanks boys!
Tony the kray its been many years of following the blues but youve gotta admit its all worth it in the end. So so happy!

WE LOVE YOU SOUTHEND WE DO'
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

The whole day was just one to savour!!

The drive down and drive back were great and trouble free.

I didn't want to leave the stadium at the end, it was superb!

SOUTHEND TILL I DIE!!!!

Back