• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Uncle Ron Throws a Tantrum

I agree but it shouldn't take RM to do it, that's what he pays a manager for isn't it ?

I also get frustrated when CP can't even look at the camera. It don't inspire me with confidence to be honest.

Maybe Ron should pay more attention to delivering the stadium he has failed to deliver for more than a decade.

Maybe the council should buy us out then they would have an incentive to have a new stadium

RM : "Powelly's the right man for the job, even though I have to go in there and tell him what to do!" :Headbang:

RM : "Powelly's the right man for the job, even though I have to go in there and tell him what to do!" :Headbang:

Oh come on Andy, you’re better than that. You know very well that there has never been a chairman (and therefore player wage payer) who has not gone into the dressing room to either gee up the players or tell them off, if they think it’s necessary. No manager and no chairman has not seen this happen.

It wasn't long ago RM said he has only been in the dressing room once, he said it's not something he does.

BTW: Using Satire in Essex is illegal and punishable by 6 evening matches at home playing a burlesque non-division team

:Thumbs up:

Yes, I must stop doing that.

He does like a January rant old Ron, I have to say.

Overall, he's a really good chairman who sits in the background most of the time, so if something gets his ire then it's usually pretty serious!

Yes, I must stop doing that.

He does like a January rant old Ron, I have to say.

Overall, he's a really good chairman who sits in the background most of the time, so if something gets his ire then it's usually pretty serious!

So think about it, if he has gone in the changing room and stuck one of his Ronny Rockets up the players back door, what has he said (shouted) to SCP ?

Along with the finances thread and winding up order this is exactly why we cannot afford to drop a league. Another point, many times I have said that although I respect people's thoughts on pointless cup games, (I get it, honestly) when those games are boycotted, the only thing achieved is stripping money from the club in relation to takings at the turnstiles which just impacts our financial issues. If we was a rich club the boycotts wouldn't be so bad.

I'm guessing he feels the pressure when money is tight.

The whole new stadium, balancing act, must be extremely wearing. The last time I saw him, he looked burdened by it more than ever.

I actually like him. He's not perfect, but we can do a lot worse, as most other clubs do!

Just hope that for his and our sakes, there's an end to the FF saga soon.

Back