• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Under 100 - woohoo !

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
After about 8 years of hacking around very good golf courses courtesy of a corporate credit card I finally broke 100 in style today shooting 96 and 42 for the back 9 at Belfairs with 4 pars and 3 bogeys. Unbelievable Jeff !!!

After about 8 years of hacking around very good golf courses courtesy of a corporate credit card I finally broke 100 in style today shooting 96 and 42 for the back 9 at Belfairs with 4 pars and 3 bogeys. Unbelievable Jeff !!!

Nice one Tone, I know how it feels to struggle to the sub 100. Be prepared for a 115 next time you go out and a few weeks till you hit the magic sub 100 again. I shot a 91 at Hartswood, then 106 at Garons the week after.....that's golf mate. Let me know when you are free, we can shoot a 110 together somewhere

Well done Ormando

Always good to get to a benchmark

Cant remember the time I broke 100 or 90 but remember breaking 80 over Garons with a left to right putt from 15ft

Keep playing & you might be able to make the seniors tour in a couple of years time :)

Well done that man!

Interestingly I'm playing for the first time in 5 weeks on Sunday. I haven't played for that long for various reasons, including having my tonsils out, but the last round I had I scored 35 stableford points. I was on 30 points with 5 holes to play, and scored 1 point on each of the last 5 holes. 40 points would have won the competition!

I even managed to score 5 points on one hole. I birdied a par four where I get two shots. I was on the green for net 0, and shocked myself when I sunk a 12' putt! That is a net hole-in-one on a par four!

It'll be interesting to see how badly I play on Sunday.

Last edited:
I've only seriously taken up golf in the last couple of years since I got a job after Uni, but I had a week off for my Birthday the other week and played Lords, Belfairs, Garons and 2 rounds at Stockbrook Manor. Went round in 87, 90, 90, 95 and 99 (in the order as listed) which I was well chuffed with. I'm normally battling to get under the 100 mark, but put in a lot of time down the driving range in the weeks leading up it.

The one thing I have never been worried about until now though is what my Handicap was, but I was shown this website link which is really good if you are just starting out or been playing for a while. It contains pretty much every Golf Course in the country and you can enter your scores after a round and it will track your Handicap for you. Well worth checking out if you want to start comparing your previous rounds and getting hold of your Handicap.

Back