• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Under 19 World Cup

AndyT

Lord of the Reedy River
Good QF this between Bangladesh v Nepal.

Lively crowd, too.

How on earth did we lose that match today.

47-0 chasing 127 and some Aussie leg-spinner comes on and takes 8 wickets! :omg:

I watched the game Andy, stayed up for it last night :thumbsup:

Cracking game, lots of positives from the England kids’ performance. The Aussies only had 2 half decent players - their captain and Lloyd Pope. Remember that name, he’s going to be a menace in Ashes series to come - I wouldn’t be suprised if he’s in their next Ashes team. :stunned:

Finally caught up with the highlights this evening.

Really thought we had the game won. The fella who scored 58 for them and took three really good catches - Jason Sangha - apparently scored 133 against England (that's the full England side) the other week.

That said, Lloyd Pope was something else. The wrong-un that bowled Harry Brook first ball was absolute quality.

Once they got Brook and Jacks out cheap, the nerves set-in a bit too much in the end.

Shame, as we were so convincing in the group stages.

Caught the end of Pakistan v South Africa this morning.

Narrow win for Pakistan.

India should beat Bangladesh and you'd fancy NZ over WI.

One thing. The weather has been superb during this tournament and I love the NZ grounds, as well. Hagley Oval is a lovely place.

Been watching the whole tournament and end of the day good bowling by the young Aussie did us

We have some decent prospects coming through, but then the Indians look a power house, been very impressed with them

Not too sure if the W.Indies have anything coming through but early days for them in their path to full test matches

Great tournament to watch, shame we are out

Caught the end of Pakistan v South Africa this morning.

Narrow win for Pakistan.

India should beat Bangladesh and you'd fancy NZ over WI.

One thing. The weather has been superb during this tournament and I love the NZ grounds, as well. Hagley Oval is a lovely place.

I messed up on the quarter finalists.

It was Afghanistan who played New Zealand. Not only that. They absolutely thrashed them!

If India don't beat Australia in the final on Saturday, I'll eat my hat.

Just seen them demolish Pakistan in the Semi-Final!

Back