• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Half time: Blues 5, MK Dons 0. Four goals from Theo Robinson and one from the fit-again Josh Wright.

line up Bexon, Bwomono, Coutts, Kyprianou, Clifford, McGlashan, Wright, Mantom, Cotton, Wabo, Robinson

does that mean both Wright and Robinson will be on the bench for satadays game I wonder .

just a thought I wonder if Wright Mamton maglshen and 4 goal robinson will fill the bench sat at Oldham Strong looking bench for a change

Apart from Acquah being injured sadly after a brief introduction theres lots of good news in this game, to see Mamtom , Wright and Matsuzuka get game time and Robinson fire in 4 is excellent news, as well as Bwomono and kyp getting another run out. As said by others further strengthens the squad. Be happy to see a few more loaned out though if possible

Good to hear that Wabo had 2 or 3 assists today also. I think he is another player coming along nice and steady.

Normally, but the club do their best to prevent it by a total lack of publicity for these matches.

Is there any reason for that?

I wouldn't pencil the games into my diary but if the tide was out, I wasn't at work and there weren't many things to do around the house and garden and Come Dine with Me wasn't on the telly, then I would possibly just pop along and sit there with the dog, a scarf and a thermos enjoying the match.

Is there any reason for that?

I wouldn't pencil the games into my diary but if the tide was out, I wasn't at work and there weren't many things to do around the house and garden and Come Dine with Me was on the telly, then I would possibly just pop along and sit there with the dog, a scarf and a thermos enjoying the match.

Corrected that for you. :smile:

Back