• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Andyhsufc

Director
I think it is time that this constant disagreement between members on here concerning the tax issues came to an end.

I understand that people are unhappy about the different way people have taken the news surrounding HMRC. However, at least for the time being, the situation has been resolved and I think it is now time to concentrate on more pressing matters such as it being only 11 days till the new season!!!!

Despite all our differences in opinion, one thing unites us all and that is our love of Southend United FC.

Last edited:
My favourite post was from that J something along the lines of taking great glee from fellow supporters tears if it all goes wrong.......almost wet myself laughing, why be so happy for the club to go T**s up, just to say I told you so......nice, so now it hasnt gone wrong do we take great glee from his tears of dissapointment? anyway I for one am glad we can concentrate on footy and more impotrantly signing the two lads we had playing at centre back last night and that elusive left back.......UTB

Back