• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Unlock iPhone 4s - on T-Mobile

chapperzUK

Had a contract on T-Mobile and it is up now, so decided to switch to GiffGaff as they are much cheaper.

Looked on those websites where they can unlock it for you but they've quoted me £109.99!!

It is possible to unlock it cheaper or will I have to cough up the cash?

If you have fulfilled your contract you can request a code from your previous provider to unlock it. They are legally obliged to give you it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

If you have fulfilled your contract you can request a code from your previous provider to unlock it. They are legally obliged to give you it.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! Contacted them and they said it may take up to 20 days.

Thanks! Contacted them and they said it may take up to 20 days.

No problem.

Unfortunately whilst they are legally obliged to give you it they have I think 28 days grace before they actually HAVE to give it you. Some providers are a pain in the backside but if you lean on them they usually do it right away.

Vodafone had mine unlocked within 3 days after initially telling me it'd take up to 3 weeks.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

So after being told it may take up to 20 days, it has been longer than that and no reply. Have EE really been voted the best Network recently? (according to their adverts)

Personally I think one of the best deals around at the moment is the One Plan from Three on a 12 month SIM only contract. Only £15 per month and factor in either TopCashBack or Quidco and you are looking at around £10 per month net cost. The real attraction is the unlimited data and tethering - I read on their site you can download in excess of 1,000GB, now there's a challenge!

There's that shop opposite Chalkwell schools that unlocks just about anything and everything, don't know if you tried there?

There's that shop opposite Chalkwell schools that unlocks just about anything and everything, don't know if you tried there?

Do you know how much it is there?

Been over 2 months and still not had an email from them. EE now have my permission to **** off!

MIRACLE!! Finally got the email on how to unlock it and now all I need to do is cancel the contract which has been expired for months.

20 days they said it would take, just 4 months later .....

Back