• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
My French side Toulouse football club started theri campaign in pouring rain (didn't I just know it as I was packing up my soggy things not far from the ground!). Worth sharing this video for two incredible and similar toulouse free-kicks. Think Saint-Etienne may have a bit of work to do on setting up their defensive wall for set-pieces :smile:........but tremendous strikes, never the less.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Toulouse-surprend-saint-etienne/580578

My French side Toulouse football club started theri campaign in pouring rain (didn't I just know it as I was packing up my soggy things not far from the ground!). Worth sharing this video for two incredible and similar toulouse free-kicks. Think Saint-Etienne may have a bit of work to do on setting up their defensive wall for set-pieces :smile:........but tremendous strikes, never the less.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Toulouse-surprend-saint-etienne/580578

See MHSC didn't do so well against Angers.A 0-2 home defeat's not much of a way to start the season.(As predicted Bilel didn't play).

Planning to see Saint-Etienne in action against Montpellier in September!

What's the chances of getting tickets for the Brittany derby in march? Is there any truth in the rumour that you need a french address?

Breaking my Ligue Un duck in mid-September by going to Nice v Guingamp at the Allianz. Hoping for a decent game, but it'll be worth the pittance of an entry fee just to see what Ben Arfa's up to these days.

What's the chances of getting tickets for the Brittany derby in march? Is there any truth in the rumour that you need a french address?

Dunno but it has the ring of truth about it.Though, if there's an online ticketing system it's worth pre-registering as tickets should be available on a first come,first served basis.This has worked for me for PSG and Montpellier games.

FWIW,MHSC's 35,000 capacity ground La Paillade, (a World Cup 98 venue) only fills up twice a season, when PSG and OM (which is their local derby game) come to town.

Dunno but it has the ring of truth about it.Though, if there's an online ticketing system it's worth pre-registering as tickets should be available on a first come,first served basis.This has worked for me for PSG and Montpellier games.

FWIW,MHSC's 35,000 capacity ground La Paillade, (a World Cup 98 venue) only fills up twice a season, when PSG and OM (which is their local derby game) come to town.

http://www.staderennais.com/

Click on "Billetterie" et voilà.

Breaking my Ligue Un duck in mid-September by going to Nice v Guingamp at the Allianz. Hoping for a decent game, but it'll be worth the pittance of an entry fee just to see what Ben Arfa's up to these days.

Nice have a very nice stadium,so enjoy.

See MHSC didn't do so well against Angers.A 0-2 home defeat's not much of a way to start the season.(As predicted Bilel didn't play).

Planning to see Saint-Etienne in action against Montpellier in September!

I believe Bilels 7 game ban from the end of the Scottish season was to be carried over to whoever he registered with, so just another 5 games til we see him play for the most aptly named club

how much does a ticket cost??Season ticket??Is there standing???

Back