• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

davewebbsbrain

Webby⭐
When will SUFC learn their lesson?

Quite a few people hadn't had their Season cards delivered and had to get tickets printed for today and quite a few who's didn't work. How long have they had to get season cards sent out?

I got to my seat to find they hadn't put the names on as promised, though everyone us had theirs. Asked security who I talk to so I can get it resolved and they said the ticket office. When I got to speak to someone, they just shrugged their shoulders and and said they didn't know what to do, even though one of them was the one that put the names on the seats. I said if they just print them off and give them to me I'll put them on myself on Tuesday evening. Apparently I've got to phone the marketing dept on Monday

Now I know it's just a trivial thing but it's another thing that SUFC promise but don't deliver. If it was the whole stand that would be yet another screw up entirely but just to miss the odd seat is just sloppy

No offence but you're moaning about a sticker on your seat.

Did he pay for it?

If so then why shouldnt he?

I did say it was a trivial thing but as JM says, they offered it, it was part of the marketing for people to purchase season cards so it should be done.

I feel for those who didn't even get their season card. Shocking effort from SUFC

Your issue is not having a sticker on your seat? Can tell we won today. Onwards and upwards.

Mine wasn't on mine either and my nephews one side was and my fathers to the otherside was as well . But instead on moaning on here, I've typed a polite email to the Club whilst enjoying the remainder of the evening in knowledge that we won 2-0 and are joint top with no goals against.

Each to their own I suppose.

UTB's

Mine wasn't on mine either and my nephews one side was and my fathers to the otherside was as well . But instead on moaning on here, I've typed a polite email to the Club whilst enjoying the remainder of the evening in knowledge that we won 2-0 and are joint top with no goals against.

Each to their own I suppose.

UTB's

It's a forum to post views. If you don't like it, don't read it. As I said before, it's trivial but I've given the club £450 of my hard earned money and I expect them to deliver what they promise

It's a forum to post views. If you don't like it, don't read it. As I said before, it's trivial but I've given the club £450 of my hard earned money and I expect them to deliver what they promise

And if you don't like what wrote don t read mine - as I said each to their own ! But come on for petes sake, it's a sticker, that hopefully will put on your seat for the next game and will probably fall off before Christmas. Hope you enjoyed the game nonetheless .

Me and Em didnt have our stickers either. Im not too bothered but she is a bit annoyed. Whats the best email address to use so i can let them know!? Cheers

My name was on my seat, but the club know not to upset me.

Yeah but they only used 4 letters didnt they and your name surely isnt **** ?:smile:

I did say it was a trivial thing but as JM says, they offered it, it was part of the marketing for people to purchase season cards so it should be done.

I feel for those who didn't even get their season card. Shocking effort from SUFC

So it wasnt an extra fee then ?

To be honest if that was me I wouldn't care to be honest, but hey you paid your money and you have the right to...

Last edited:
My sticker wasn't on my seat either but I'm not really bothered. I didn't pay for it. I didn't renew my ticket solely to have my name on it. By the way I wonder if the stickers will rub off after 20 odd games and after they've been exposed to the dampness of a British winter. I would rather have a win than a sticker.

When will SUFC learn their lesson?

Quite a few people hadn't had their Season cards delivered and had to get tickets printed for today and quite a few who's didn't work. How long have they had to get season cards sent out?

I got to my seat to find they hadn't put the names on as promised, though everyone us had theirs. Asked security who I talk to so I can get it resolved and they said the ticket office. When I got to speak to someone, they just shrugged their shoulders and and said they didn't know what to do, even though one of them was the one that put the names on the seats. I said if they just print them off and give them to me I'll put them on myself on Tuesday evening. Apparently I've got to phone the marketing dept on Monday

Now I know it's just a trivial thing but it's another thing that SUFC promise but don't deliver. If it was the whole stand that would be yet another screw up entirely but just to miss the odd seat is just sloppy

Perhaps they knew it was you and with the great team we have on the pitch thought they'd give you something to moan about...

:winking:

My seat had a sticker but with my sons name on it, he is happy though as he has two seats now! Lol

My story is a cracker...

I got my season ticket on the first available day to do so. I've moved out of the Family Stand and into the East. Got the seats I wanted, back row. Perfect. They turned up on Tuesday.

Just gone 11 this morning I get a frantic call from the Ticket Office about my season ticket. I can't call them back as I keep getting cut off, so I pop (I live over the road, no problem). When I get there I am told one of my two tickets actually belongs to someone else, and they've issued him with the wrong ticket in error and should not have sold to me (it was his ticket last year). As it happens it is someone I went to school with.

So, I have to change my season ticket! Fortunately I ask to check my new seat. Just as well I did, the press box meant you couldnt see the North Bank goal. I am offered two more which are fine. Sadly, theyve been sold for today and Wimbeldon so I have to find two different seats for those games.

Absolutely couldn't make this up!

Gutted, I stand in w and didn't check my official seat.I might have missed an opportunity to have a moan :winking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back