• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

bluesbloke

Schoolboy
my dad was taken ill at the final whistle at today's game and was then taken to hospital by ambulance. i tagged along in the ambulance which meant my car was left in the stadium car park. fortunately, my dad is stable and recovering in hospital but unfortunately, when i left the hospital at 9pm tonight, i went back to get my car and found the car park's main gates locked.

would anyone have any information with regard to when staff will be returning to the ground? am a little bit concerned that i won't be able to get my car out until tuesday which would be awkward for me due to my work commitments.

cheers in advance of any helps/news guys and girls.

paul.

If you give me your phone number by PM I will pass it on to someone who can hopefully sort this out today for you.

thank you ms brush. he was kept in hospital overnight and was discharged this morning with, touch wood, no long term damage. he's a very lucky shrimper :smile:

thanks kay. he's almost back to how he was before yesterday's events. it's quite an amazing turnaround so fingers crossed this continues.

and you try and stop both of us going to both legs against burton :smile::smile::smile:

Back