• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Usain Bolt - 'I'm good enough for Man UTD'

Well he's full of **** then isn't he?

I believe his brother still fancies his chances of making it as an international cricketer, even though he is well in to his 20s and has only played a few T20 games. Big imaginations these Bolt boys.

Well he's full of **** then isn't he?

I believe his brother still fancies his chances of making it as an international cricketer, even though he is well in to his 20s and has only played a few T20 games. Big imaginations these Bolt boys.

To be fair, Theo Walcott has made a career out of football with his only real talent being running in a straight line. I'm not saying Bolt could make it as a footballer, but if he has some footballing ability then he could go far on just his pace alone. Personally with his height he'd probably have more joy as a WR in NFL.

Who was the sprinter a few years back who said pretty much the same thing? Ended up having a short contract at Reading but being released after a few reserve games (one of which I'm sure was at Roots Hall).

I want to say John Regis but that's probably jsut because of his brothers.

Darren Campbell did it the other way around I think? playing football and then going to athletics.

Darren Campbell did it the other way around I think? playing football and then going to athletics.

Campbell tried his luck at Plymouth but never made it.

Changing football codes, Olympic 4x100m relay medalists Ron Brown (1984) and James Jett (1992) both went on to have decent NFL careers at wide receiver.

Who was the sprinter a few years back who said pretty much the same thing? Ended up having a short contract at Reading but being released after a few reserve games (one of which I'm sure was at Roots Hall).

I want to say John Regis but that's probably jsut because of his brothers.

Daley Thompson i think Beefy

The Bolt cartoon dog is pretty cool, and can probably run faster than Usain .. or U(in)sain as he should probably be called

Back