• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

On the contrary, you should have recorded it and sent it to Essex Police and our PLO! I'm sure he's probably already known to them.

As you've probably worked out from other threads I'm not a big fan of the PLO.

:winking:

And with that comment you make yourself as big a ******** as the bloke you've written about.

Absolutely.

To the original poster - if you are a wimp that's fair enough, don't try to be anything else and everyone gets that... But your post comes across as keyboard warrior with no bollocks - and your bird is probably embarrassed for you. Sorry but just saying what everyone else is thinking deep down.

Absolutely.

To the original poster - if you are a wimp that's fair enough, don't try to be anything else and everyone gets that... But your post comes across as keyboard warrior with no bollocks - and your bird is probably embarrassed for you. Sorry but just saying what everyone else is thinking deep down.

Got to say short of the fact he sung a Southend song this appears to me to have nothing at all to do with SUFC and is more of a general moan. I trust you have posted the same thread on the Arsenal board as he appears to be a fan of their's too. I imagine they too are up in arms about a drunk Arsenal fan.

Last edited:
I think a formal complaint to both the Football League and Premier League is in order. Points deductions all round.

Got to say short of the fact he sung a Southend song this appears to me to have nothing at all to do with SUFC and is more of a general moan. I trust you have posted the same thread on the Arsenal board as he appears to be a fan of their's too. I imagine they too are up in arms about a drunk Arsenal fan.

Have to agree, this lairy bloke on a late night train thing has never happened before - call the cops....

For what it's worth I absolutely can't stand knobends like this but Essex is full of them sadly. The Vomit Comet from Liverpool Street was probably one of the most uncivilized and potentially violent places to be on a Friday night in the 90s/2000s and it sounds like nothing has changed. Choose your seat carefully and be ready for anything was always the plan.....

Sounds to me like you had 2 choices there.

1) Tell him to shut his pie hole or you will shut i for him and potentially have a tear up

2) Move somewhere else on the train

Those are the only two options.

Im not sure what a post on here hopes to achieve?

Absolutely.

Errrhhh ............ no.

After our 2-2 draw away at Scunthorpe a season or two ago (fabulous goal by Egan and Eastwood played a blinder in the 2nd half) I posted my disapproval about the person who seemed to have had 1/2 pint of lager shandy too many and was abusive to our own fans and our own players before he left when we were 2-0 down.

I then received messages on here to tell me the person had family, social and mental health issues. Clearly it was my fault for not being caring enough and I almost felt sorry for them. :unsure:

It takes all sorts to make a society.

Hash tag: Itstillgetsupyourhooter

The one getting the abuse was with his girlfriend. Plus there were kids in the carriage.

By the time kids reach the age of ten they have seen on average 10,000 people killed in films and on TV.

With this in mind you have to conclude that someone getting a dry slap on the train is going to be like water off a ducks back.

Then again I have seen fights on trains in James Bond films that are tame compared to those I have seen on the C2C.

Especially on the Tilbury loop.

Guybrush, maybe just stand up to a bully? I would have though this would be an abvious move when he starts slinging insults at your missus. Or ring BTP, that's what they're there for.

Don't sit there and take it and then come on an internet forum for a whinge, that helps nobody.

Aaaaah, the Tilbury Loop, where only real men and psycho-paths safely tread..... :omg:

And those that have had one to many and get on the wrong train. You sit there pondering if you'll ever see Southend again.

Be prepared for more of this type of thing as we enter the season of the Christmas Pub C**t.

I tend to work a couple of Saturday afternoon/evening shifts in December, due to our mid-season break (FA Cup 2nd round weekend) and our tendency to move the last home game before Christmas to a Friday. I tend to get the train home from Stratford at about 10.30pm and I absolutely dread it, although it is nowhere near as bad on my line (to Witham) as it used to be when I was travelling back to Southend, for some reason.

Wow ... an encounter with a foul-mouthed drunk on a late night train (almost an everyday occurrence leading up to Christmas) attracts 59 replies and nearly 3,000 viewings.

Must remember to include some travel experiences in next Refwatch.

Back