• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I've never been to this before but im going this year as ive heard its really good and ive just seen so acts that have been confirmed and has got me really excited! Oasis, Maroon 5, The Zutons, Jet, Goldie Lookin Chain, Doves, Kaiser Chiefs, Athlete, Joss Stone, The Hives, Thirteen Senses, The Bravery, Texas, The Music, Ian Brown, Franz Ferdinand, Scissor Sisters, The Prodigy and The Chemical Brothers.

Anybody going to this? Gona be quality!

Give me dates and prices please! This could be the first Yoots non-footie trip!!

cool.gif

The ones ive put down have all been confirmed! Tickets go on sale on friday I think, for weekend camping tickets which is what im getting I think its Ā£100 but you could get non camping tickets with just say, the saturday but im not sure what the prices are for that! If you go on www.vfestival.info you'll find more out about it.

I went to V for the first time last year and it was immense but this year looks set to top that. It was always gonna be an impressive line-up, what with it being V's 10th anniversary.

I would expect that that was yet to decided. Will be nearer the time.

Oasis are playing on the saturday in Chelmsford.

I just got this email about ticket prices saying:

Ticket prices are Ā£110.00 for weekend with camping, Ā£90.00 for weekend without camping and Ā£52.50 for day tickets. Visit www.vfestival.com for details.

I have tickets for sale for the Sunday Only, so if you want them please drop me PM to discuss.

Thanks

Barry

Got mine for the weekend. Not as excited about Oasis headlining as I would have been 3/4 years ago though.

Franz Ferdinand are the big pull as far as I'm concerned. Plus I'll definitely be elsewhere when those whingebags Maroon 5 are on.

Yes got to get some cash for LDV Final. No point in getting tickets for Saturday as s*** bands and the Blues will be playing

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ Mar. 11 2005,15:48)]Got weekend camping tickets. Maroon 5 are the ones I cant wait to see!
Won't see you there then
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (W4 Shrimper @ Mar. 11 2005,15:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ Mar. 11 2005,15:48)]Got weekend camping tickets. Maroon 5 are the ones I cant wait to see!
Won't see you there then
wink.gif
Cant wait to see Maroon 5? You've got to be a bird ...

oops.gif

Went to the first V Festival in 1996, and have been to every one except V'97.

Must say it's an excellent fest, and in a good location!

I've camped the last 3 or so years and its great and a good laugh. Can highly recommend it! Its in better surroundings than The Reading Fest, cant compare it to Glasto as i've never been able to get tickets, (what a **** up last year, stayed up till gone 4am trying. Hope the Eavis' sort out the ticketing system better this year).

Great looking line up this year, got my tickets right after V2004 finished (they were selling them at V2004 prices and not this years prices, only for a limited period of time).

Cant wait!

UP THE BLUES!

There should definately be a youth outing to a festival in the future, ideally when Southend arent playing in a cup final after the tickets go on sale! And ideally one where Maroon 5 aren't playing!
wow.gif
oops.gif

Its a good festival and not so over crowded and over rated as Glastonbury!

Saw the Pixies there last year, superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would'nt mind seeing Franz Ferdinand!

Back